EnviroBuild is a sustainable online building supply company started by two successful entrepreneurs. This paid internship offers the chance to see how a high growth start-up works.
The young dynamic company is likely to go through a funding cycle in 2017, and this offers a great opportunity to see the start-up world and get involved with a growing company early.
The role will be broad, but focused around engaging new customers and making them into repeat purchasers.
This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of sales and marketing. Hopefully the intern will become a full member of staff and grow with the company.
• Trained in how to engage customers on the phone
• Gain understanding of a complete sales cycle
• Observe then begin to close new customers
• Gain knowledge in the creation of circulars, e-mail campaigns, on line promotion, etc.
• Understand how the end to end marketing material of the company is audited
• Assist with fulfillment of marketing offers.
• Perform market segmentation and prioritise likely new sales customers
• Analyse competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline
• Learn and support our social media efforts
• Assist with public relations activity
This will be a PAID internship and we hope to convert this to a full time role dependent on the performance of the candidate in their role. The salary will be £18,000 p.a (on a pro-rata basis for time spent working at the company)
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Positive attitude
• Highly organised
• PowerPoint, Word and Excel experience
• Hard working
• Interest in sustainability
• Knowledge of social media advertising and communication