Our group is a global reference in low-carbon energy and services. Our purpose (“raison d’être”) is to act to accelerate the transition towards a carbon-neutral world, through reduced energy consumption and more environmentally-friendly solutions, reconciling economic performance with a positive impact on people and the planet. We rely on our key businesses (gas, renewable energy, services) to offer competitive solutions to our customers. With our 170,000 employees, our customers, partners and stakeholders, we are a community of Imaginative Builders, committed every day to more harmonious progress.
About US (GEM)
Global Energy Management (GEM) is one of ENGIE’s Business Units. As a global energy player in electricity, natural gas and energy services, we provide energy management solutions and services to our worldwide-based clients through an expertise built on more than 20 years managing the world’s largest and most diverse portfolios including power, gas, environmental and certificate products.
· Energy supply & global commodities
· Market access & risk management
· Energy transition services
· Asset management.
With 8 main spots and 1,400 employees, we cover the full energy mix, serving an 800-strong client base across the value chain
Global Energy Management has created an inclusive and flexible work environment where you will find dedicated and enthusiastic people passionate about the transition towards carbon-neutrality.
At GEM we encourage breakthrough results, team spirit, curiosity and innovation while preserving the right work/life balance for you.
At GEM, we value Collaboration & Care, Learning & Growth, Client Culture, Accountability & Trust, Leadership & Congruity.
If you share our values and want to take ACTion to energize a sustainable world, then we want to hear from you !
More info on GEM Hub or LinkedIn
TEO, The Energy Origin, is an Engie internal startup. Bringing transparency and traceability to renewable energy customers. After 2,5 years of existence, TEO is looking for a startuper mindset VIE that will help implement and grow business.
- Implementing new contracts in TEO solution : as new customers sign for green energy transparency blockchain platform, you will be in charge of having all information needed made accessible, setting up all its new assets, interacting with users, training them and setting options in the platform
- Supporting the evolution of TEO main products - green power, 24/7 offers, gas traceability, white certificates : Collecting client feedbacks, designing and testing new features, interacting with development team.
- Specific project : blockchain and energy worldwide competitive landscape watch. Focus on new blokchain opportunities (Tezos, Cardano….)
Brussels, ENGIE TOWER
Education and professional background:
- Engineer or business school background with a first experience should be appreciated
- Good to have : blockchain ecosystem knowledge, negotiation skills
- Must have : English fluent, it dev basic knowledge
- Must have : autonomy, creativity, positive, resilience, reactivity
· Posting Date: Sep 3, 2021