EQUANS are recruiting for a Swimming Pool Plant Engineer to be based at the iconic London Aquatics Centre in Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park.
You will be responsible for maintaining one of the most technilogically advanced swimming pools in the world which is home to the Tom Daley Diving Academy.
This is a full time, permanent position with a salary of £29,000-£35,587 depending on experience.
What will you deliver?
· Maintain water quality according to PWTAG standards.
· Complete any required chemical checks during shift and carry out Weekly water balance tests.
· Deliver daily and weekly pool plant operations.
· Addressing and rectifying any water chemistry issues.
· Ensuring pump filter baskets are clear, chlorine pumps are functional and lines are clean.
What can we offer you?
On offer is a salary of £29,000 - £35,587 depending on experience and benefits package, which includes;
· Pension Scheme
· 24 days annual leave (+ public holidays)
· Life Cover equivalent to 1 times annual salary
· 24/7 Employee Assistance Program and access to mental wellbeing app
· Employee discount shopping schemes on major brands and retailers
· Gym membership discounts
· Cycle to work scheme
· Broad range of learning opportunities, such as professional qualifications, collective/individual training, and personalized support programmes
Who are we looking for?
· Experience in the following - Filtration system maintenance, Media changes, Pump install, Water-testing, Pipework upgrades, pressure testing, UV lamp changes, Cover services, Stock control, Swimming pool plant installations and Cable and pipework installations.
· A relevant plumbing or electrical qualification.
· Pool Plant Operators certificate (IQL UK or similar).
· Previous experience with multi-site management.
Who are we?
EQUANS is a market leader in the sector with 74,000 employees leveraging 200 years of expertise. With revenues of €12 billion, EQUANS is present in 17 countries - mostly across Europe, but also with significant interests in North America, Latin America and Australia.
In the UK, & Ireland, all of ENGIE’s activity in technical services & facilities management, energy efficiency and regeneration are now part of EQUANS. The new entity also includes specialist energy related capabilities: smart buildings, green mobility, district & embedded energy and decentralised renewables.
EQUANS is an autonomous business within ENGIE Group – with its own dedicated management team and operating structure to help further accelerate growth and service performance.
EQUANS supports its customers by mobilising its expertise to provide low-carbon energy solutions, offer cutting-edge technical and FM services and transformative regeneration in the UK & Ireland. From homes to cities, hospitals to the heart of government, offices to industry.
EQUANS empowers transitions both for today and tomorrow.
If this role is of interest to you, please click below to register, apply and track your progress! A member of our Resourcing Team will review your application and be in touch.
For more information about EQUANS, please visit:
For this role, you must have evidence of the right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. EQUANS do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community. Certain roles may require applicants to undergo a Disclosure check, as noted in the role requirements.
The EQUANS Resourcing Team supports this job advert. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to EQUANS Managers.
· Posting Date: Jan 25, 2022