ENGIE Solutions - department International Projects, part of the division Turnkey & International Projects, located in Grimbergen (Brussels) is looking for an experienced Supply Chain Engineer - Material Control & Logistics to realize our ever challenging objectives.
International Projects is the reliable partner for the construction and commissioning of large and complex multi-technical installations. We serve top rated companies in Western Europe, active in petrochemical, pharma, power generation, tank storage,… with modular construction as well as stick build installation.
The main purpose of your role as Supply Chain Engineer is the management, coordination and control of all activities related to project material supplies and logistics, in a way that the required services can be delivered in accordance with the specifications, planning and budget.
Take a closer look at this professional challenge and apply now!
· analyse and monitor purchasing orders, including technical and commercial evaluation of purchasing offers, price negotiation, offers follow-up and vendors selection
· approve and control final purchase orders
· provide technical advice with regards to materials, equipment, tools,…
· ensure that the Project team is informed about new products/technologies/tools available on the market
· keep technical catalogue, pricing data, commercial delivery times in order to guarantee optimised cost/quality ratio at all times
· coordinate, organise, follow-up and control the activities of the Logistics team in order to assure a smooth project execution at minimised operational cost
· set up a materials/logistics management structure at start of the project (analysis needs, quantities, specifications, resources, delivery time, warehousing needs, IT applications,…)
· secure safe working conditions in casu for loading, unloading, (internal) transportation, traffic in warehouse and on site,…
· revise existing processes and make suggestions for improvement at every aspect of the process flow
Do you possess the following qualifications & skills?
· professional bachelor in electricity or mechanics
· first work experience on projects is necessary
· proven knowledge of technical installation materials for E&I and P&M
· very good knowledge of Excel, Access and knowledge of SAP is a bonus
· very accurate with data
· good analytical skills
· team player
· good ability to communicate
· willing to work abroad (Western Europe) during the construction phase of the project with a fixed rotation schedule
· very good knowledge of Dutch and English (read, speak and write)
Ready to be part of the energy transition?
Then join our experts in the various innovative and exciting projects of ENGIE Solutions. You get the opportunity to use your technical skills as well as to discover cutting-edge technologies that will lead us further to a zero-carbon future.
Joining ENGIE Solutions is more than that! You also get:
· a competitive salary in line with your education and experience
· fringe benefits such as meal vouchers, concessionary travel, hospitalization- & group insurance
· interesting training and career opportunities
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Are you interested in this position and do you have questions? Please contact our HR colleague Annick Verelst - 0478 88 63 34
· Posting Date: Oct 27, 2021