ENGIE are recruiting for a Site Cleaning Operative to be based in Oldham, OL2 6HT. This is a permanent part time role working 9 hours per week. On offer is a salary of up to £8.50 per hour, dependent upon skills and experience.
The normal working hours will be Monday, Wednesday and Friday, from 3:00pm until 6:00pm.
Main Responsibilities/Duties Include:
· To work within the requirements of ENGIE Health & Safety policy; having specific regard to colour coding, COSHH, Risk Assessments and safe working practices. Ensure that all non-conformances and opportunities for improvement are brought to the attention of the Cleaning Supervisor
· Empty and wash out waste bins in all rooms
· Vacuum and dust meeting rooms, offices and communal areas
· Cleaning of washrooms to ensure site hygiene standards are maintained
· Undertake any other duties as may be required from time to time
· To damp mop hard surface communal areas
· Clean designated areas to the required standard as outlined by the site cleaning specification, This will include male & female toilets and kitchenettes
· Replenishment of kitchen & toilet consumables
· Wear and care for any uniform and PPE equipment provided
· Any other reasonable request made by the Cleaning Supervisor
For more information about ENGIE please visit:http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
Qualifications or Required Experience:
· Previous cleaning experience in an office environment
· BICSc Trained (desirable)
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.