Description de l'offre
ENGIE are recruiting for a Shift Mechanical Engineer to be based in Coleshill North Warwickshire B46 1GB. This is a permanent full time role working 40 hours per week. On offer is a competitive salary of £30,000 per annum and benefits package.
The shift for this role will be – Mornings 06:00am to 14:00pm, Afternoons 14:00pm to 22:00pm, Monday to Friday and Nights 20:00pm to 06:00am, Monday to Thursday.
A flexible approach to working hours, areas to support service delivery and contract requirements.
Main Responsibilities/Duties Include:
· To carry out all PPM and repairs as necessary
· Responsible for minor installations and maintenance of site Mechanical Systems including Pressure, Water and Gas as required
· Complete the relevant paperwork and report diligently
· Responsible for all record keeping, control of sub-contractors and raising and issuing of safety documentation as required
· Ability to work in a customer focused environment where quality and image is very important
· Ensure any parts required are clearly and accurately stated
· Ensure that any difficulties encountered on engineering activities are reported to the Engineering Supervisor/Manager
· Ensure all record keeping functions are completed on a daily basis or as required.
· Ensure all work is carried out to the highest standards of workmanship and safety.
· Understanding of company procedures
· Understanding of escalation procedures
· To be available for out of hours call out, weekend working depending on production and business requirements
· RAMS & PTW
· All PPE and Uniform, Mobile Phone Basic and specialised tools will be supplied
· This is a key and critical role within a small team responsible for maintaining the operational and commercial delivery criteria to the Customer
· Managing workloads will be critical to success as will the regular analysis of reactive breakdowns to ensure route causes are identified and eliminated to successfully achieve KPI’s
· Working to a high standard of Building Maintenance on site
· We require a fully reliable Time Served Mechanical Engineer who can work on their own initiative or within a team environment
· Produce high quality reports of their findings along with estimates and sourcing of parts as required
· The role will involve being the face of ENGIE so a smart appearance and being able to discuss findings with others is required For more information about ENGIE please visit:http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
Qualifications or Required Experience :
· A recognised industry Mechanical qualification will be required and previous experience is essential
· Plumbing & Pipework
· IPAF 3a & 3b
· Health & Safety Awareness
· Legionella Awareness
· Proficient in use of IT software Word/Excel etc.
Nice to have:
· Refrigeration & Air Conditioning
· Gas Safe Qualified
· Pressure Systems
· Able to work in Confined Space
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.