EQUANS ANZ is part of a global, technical services leader, and part of the ENGIE Group. Our local team of qualified technicians and support staff delivers value for customers by balancing cost, risk and performance, while having access to a global network of experts. We design and provide customised solutions for our clients to support them in their energy, industrial and digital transitions.
Our Adelaide Mechanical Services team is looking for a Supervisor with HVAC experience to be responsibile for a team of technicians, supporting and supervising them to ensure they are delivering a service which exceeds the customer's expectations at every available opportunity. This role will be mix of on the tools and in the office, and perfect for someone looking to take the next step in their career.
Employees receive on-going training, mobile phone, and tool of trade. Generous remuneration available based on experience and qualifications.
EQUANS also offers a number of employee benefits including staff discounts on electricity and a variety of suppliers, flexibility arrangements including an EQUANS Paid Parental Leave scheme.
Key Skills & Experience Required:
· Trade qualification of HVAC and Refrigeration
· Proven experience in the commercial and industrial service, maintenance, and installation of equipment within the building services industry
· Previous Supervision experience is desirable
· Experience in driving process compliance is advantageous
· Disconnect / Reconnect restricted electrical licence
· Current Australian driver’s licence
· Competent in fault finding and solution orientated
· Additional Qualifications / Licences are a bonus.
· Join us as we experience our exciting global transition and expansion plan
· Ongoing training
· Career development and exposure to a diverse group of clients
· A commercial vehicle or negotiable allowance, and mobile phone
· Employee benefits
If you are interested and meet the selection criteria apply with an up-to-date resume via the application instructions on this website.
Please note that we can only accept applications from those with full working rights in Australia.
EQUANS is an EEO employer, where all applicants are treated with fairness and respect and have equal access to the opportunities available.
· Posting Date: Sep 14, 2021