Senior Resource Management Specialist
Organization : SRM - Remote WA State
ENGIE Impact delivers sustainability solutions and services to corporations, cities and governments across the globe. Comprised of existing and proven ENGIE Group businesses, ENGIE Impact brings together a wide range of strategic and technical capabilities, to provide a comprehensive offer to support clients in tackling their complex sustainability challenges from strategy to execution. Why join us ?
With 18 offices worldwide and headquarters in New York City, ENGIE Impact today has a portfolio of 1,000 clients, including 25% of the Fortune 500 Companies, across more than 1,000,000 sites. Uniting ENGIE Insight, Ecova UK, Red Engineering and the Advisory and Advanced Analytics division of Tractebel under a common umbrella, ENGIE Impact was created to engage with executives and organizational leaders to set tailored strategies and specific roadmaps to achieve their sustainability and zero-carbon objectives, across energy, water, waste and more, globally.
Ready to act Right Now, for Tomorrow?
Responsible for supporting energy and water management solutions to help clients achieve energy and sustainability goals.
Acting as an extension of the client’s in-house team, the Senior Resource Management Specialist leverages analytical skills, energy & water operations expertise, and market segment knowledge to deliver insights that drive sustainable business decisions for multi-site commercial and industrial clients domestically and internationally.
· Advise and support client staff (corporate energy managers, facility managers, engineers, technicians) through root cause identification and resolution of energy and water consumption outliers
· Ensure on-time delivery of high quality, error free products
· Build relationships with key client contacts from site-level personnel up to senior leadership (e.g. VP Operations/Facilities)
· Increase the breadth and depth of client engagements by positioning yourself and ENGIE Impact as a trusted advisor, and work with clients to reach agreement around new concepts, practices, and approaches
· Participate in client presentations, meetings and discussions, interfacing with internal ENGIE Impact stakeholders to communicate program activities and the quantification and qualification of the value delivered
· Combine technical (e.g. equipment, systems, buildings) and market segment (e.g. hospitality, restaurant, grocery) expertise to lead the identification and resolution of energy and water operational issues at client facilities
· Leverage metering, monitoring, benchmarking, analytical tools, and software to analyze and provide insight into key areas of focus for managing energy and water performance
· Conduct ENERGY STAR® Certification site visits
· Collaborate with ENGIE Impact subject matter experts across resource areas and departments to deliver cohesive solutions
· Analyze complex issues and drive continuous improvement of existing working methods
· Set and achieve team performance objectives
· Provide coaching/mentoring to teammates around client interaction, building operations, and energy/water data analysis
· Participate in industry events and training programs, including conferences, webinars, and other opportunities
Do you tick all the boxes?
We are looking for talented and motivated people to create the future of sustainability transition . Join a rewarding and flexible work environment that encourages innovation and creativity and help us meet the energy challenges of today and tomorrow.
· Bachelor's degree in business, engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job
· Advanced working knowledge of electric, gas and water invoices and rates
· 3+ years of direct experience in energy/water management or a related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job
· Two or more years of experience in utility bill analysis
· Proven track record of solving complex issues and delivering client satisfaction
· Experience in working with cross functional teams
· Demonstrate passion, drive and commitment to overcome challenges and achieve excellent results in alignment with company’s mission, vision, and values
· Proficient working knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint
· Advanced with Excel spreadsheets – specifically formulas, pivot tables, and charts
· Ability to develop deep relationships with clients and team members and engage on a tactical level to achieve defined objectives
· Advanced analytical and data management skills
· Ability to communicate effectively through written and oral exchanges
· Ability to manage multiple competing priorities
· Comfortable operating in a dynamic team environment as well as working independently with minimal direction
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
· Additional Locations: North America-United States
· Posting Date: Sep 16, 2021