Sustainability Solutions – EMEAI
While society is making strides toward a net-zero future, it isn’t happening fast enough.
ENGIE Impact delivers sustainability and net-zero solutions and services to corporations, cities and governments worldwide. We help organizations accelerate their sustainability transformations by providing end-to-end solutions that are environmentally and economically beneficial and result in long-term growth.
From strategy to implementation , our goal is to help our clients embed sustainability and net-zero throughout their operations, saving money and resources, and reducing their impact on the environment and the climate.
ENGIE Impact is unique because we can leverage ENGIE Group’s world-class expertise in zero-carbon energy, mobility, and buildings as well as innovative digital tools and financing capabilities to offer our clients a true end-to-end solution.
The Sustainability Solutions group within ENGIE Impact is a growing team of deep experts and top-tier consultants who are translating these capabilities into solutions for our clients’ most complex challenges.
With 20+ offices worldwide and headquarters in New York City, ENGIE Impact today has a portfolio of 1,000 clients, including 25% of the Fortune 500 Companies, across more than 1,000,000 sites.
Ready to act Right Now, for Tomorrow?
ENGIE Impact provides integrated solutions combining management and strategy, technology and engineering, digital, financing, and implementation capabilities to help our clients accelerate their transformation across all decarbonization levers.
To support the expansion of ENGIE Impact Sustainable Industrial Energy Generation& Energy Efficiency practice in the EMEAI region, and bring high standard of consulting services to ENGIE Impact’s clients we are looking for a :
SENIOR MANAGER – Sustainability solutions
As a Senior Manager, you will contribute actively to actively manage client relationships, deliver projects to client specification, solve complex technical problems, support business development, lead value propositions develop teams and coach junior personnel.
The post location will be in one of our regional offices in Germany (Essen), France (Paris), Belgium (Brussels), UK (London)
Particularly, you will
Manage customer relationship and delivery
· Lead and facilitate effective client engagements
· Oversee the delivery of an entire engagement, coordinating all project streams
· Oversee the delivery of a technical work stream
· Ensure the project is delivered on time and within budget, answerable for the project success and oversee project financials, staffing needs and regular communication to all stakeholders
Contribute actively to business development
· Identify business opportunities with your clients to sell-on
· Build impactful offers, leveraging your client knowledge and market insights
· Ensure delivery of proposals under the supervision of your leadership and driving analyst/consulting team
Manage and develop people
· Manage analysts and consultants and contribute to their skills development though coaching and mentoring
· Contribute to grow sustainably our Sustainable Industrial Energy Generation & Energy Efficiency practice in EMEAI
Your role must be performed in full compliance with the ENGIE Impact’s standards in terms of Quality / Safety / Legal / Ethics.
Do you tick all the boxes?
Join a rewarding and flexible work environment that encourages innovation and creativity and help us meet the energy challenges of today and tomorrow.
Background and Experience
· You have a Master’s Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering (or equivalent certification or experience)
· You have 8+ years of professional experience in energy demand reduction and/or energy generation projects.
· You have 3+ years of experience in consulting, particularly in the sustainability space
· Within this experience, you have ideally gained working knowledge of energy-consuming industrial facilities such as boilers, HVAC and refrigeration, but also carbon-neutral energy supply options such as renewable energy technologies (biomass, PV, energy storage..), as well as efficient generation technologies such as CHP.
· You are strongly aware of energy & climate issues and willing to contribute to the net-zero carbon transition, leveraging your knowledge of state-of-the-art industrial sustainable energy generation and energy efficiency solutions.
· You have experience of project management, commercial development and project delivery.
· Nice to have : Knowledge of one of the following sectors: Energy intensive industries, Food and Consumers, Manufacturing, Real Estate, Transport & Logistics
Communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills
· You demonstrate strong advisory skills: complex problem solving, high quality analysis and hypothesis testing, strong written and verbal communication skills, capacity to identify issues conjointly with clients, capacity to influence client strategic decision-making, capacity to provide clients with strong convictions around business issues and innovative ideas.
· You are recognized for your interpersonal skills and relationship building: demonstrated leadership and team spirit, capacity to develop and leverage your networking, ability to develop talents.
· You demonstrate a capacity to engage with clients to address complex topics in a simple way.
· Microsoft Suite
· Nice to have: experience in carrying out quantitative techno-economic assessments with simulation models, especially within the energy sphere
· You are fully proficient in English both written and spoken.
· Nice to have : Knowledge of a language of one of our local offices (German, Dutch, French)
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
· Posting Date: Nov 23, 2022