Description de l'offre
ENGIE are recruiting for a Security officer - Nights to be based in Staffordshire, WS15 1PR. This is a permanent, full time role working 42 hours per week. On offer is a salary of 18,935.28 per annum.
The normal working hours for this role will be 12 hour nights - 4 nights on 4 nights off.
Reporting in to the Security Supervisor, you will be one of the team of ENGIE personnel responsible for the standard of Security across the Rugeley Power Station site. You will be responsible for the delivery of Security Services.
Main Responsibilities/Duties Include:
· Working and adhering to the site assignment instructions
· Presenting a professional and courteous manner at all times
· Undertaking searches on site including vehicles
· Undertaking patrols of the site including lock and unlock duties
· Working with the team to achieve a cohesive and professional unit
· Flexible attitude to undertaking all duties connected with the security operation of the site
· Comply with Health & Safety standards and procedures of ENGIE, e.g. reporting hazards, accidents and near misses.
· Operate in accordance with the duties as laid down in the site assignment instructions.
· To respond to emergencies and assist with the evacuation and searching of the buildings by following all requirements of the site Emergency Response procedures
· To monitor operational CCTV camera images
· Maintain accurate records and logs of all/any events
· Prevent losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
· Control traffic by directing drivers
· Completes reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities; interviewing witnesses; obtaining signatures
For more information about ENGIE please visit: http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
Qualifications or Required Experience:
· SIA Security Guarding and CCTV licence to be held (CCTV Subject to operational needs)
· Evidence of at least 6 months Security Guarding experience
· Customer Service Focused
· Respectful, conscientious, flexible, confident, mature nature, articulate
· Must complete BS7858 Security Screening which includes a criminal and credit check
· Experience of industry/public security services
· Computer literate in word and email correspondence
· Have an understanding of health and safety principles
· Able to work closely with other security staff to meet work schedules
· Good communication and customer care skills
· Capable of working with minimum supervision
· Awareness of risk assessments and working safely
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.