ENGIE Solutions Offshore, located in Hoboken, is looking for an experienced Scheduling Engineer.
As a Scheduling Engineer you will be responsible for developing, tracking, control and maintaining schedules and tenders based on the standards developed within ENGIE Solutions. In order to achieve excellence in this field, you will work in close collaboration with the Project Manager and other departments involved (Engineering, Procurement, Construction, etc.) and incorporate their feedback in the preparation of tenders and project schedules.
Find out what your next professional challenge will be and apply now!
· manage, development, tracking and reporting of project schedules and tenders based on the input given by the project team and other involved parties
· work with the project team to develop and maintain detailed schedules and to clarify the interfaces for each project between all involved parties
· trouble-shoot and follow up on potential schedule problems
· ensure that the schedules are in compliance with contractual requirements
· review of schedules provided by JV Partners and preparation of possible corrective actions
· tailoring of the Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) in liaison with the Project Manager and/or other members of the project team
· alignment with planning/ scheduling team as well as other stakeholders
· ensure the efficient set up of the project schedule plans at the start of each project in cooperation with the project management team and JV partners
· ensure the timely set up and update of the tender schedule plans during tender phase, in close cooperation with the tender team, senior project managers, JV partners and client representatives
· interact with other members of the project team to collect information on schedule, progress and discusses solutions to optimize the plans
· monitors any deviation from the initial status and performs all activities necessary to make the analysis of any slippage with the project management team
· produces monthly project schedule reports both for internal management and clients
Do you possess the following qualifications & skills?
· technical background such as an engineering degree or equivalent proven experience
· minimum 3 years of experience as scheduler and at least 2 years of experience in scheduling of complex EPC projects. Experience in engineering, construction and or commissioning can be a plus
· PMI certification desirable
· knowledge of Primavera is mandatory, MS Project is a plus. Proficiency in MS Excel software and other Microsoft tools
· analytical skills, capable of gathering and summarizing information from various sources
· excellent communication, organisation and reporting capability
· quality oriented with strong presentation skills
· able to work against deadlines, resistant to stress, client-oriented mind
· cross cultural experience, communication and influencing skills
· high level of self-motivation
· fluent in English as well as one of the two languages French or Dutch
ENGIE Solutions is a major player in the growing European offshore windfarm sector. Constantly seeking innovative solutions, we developed the multidisciplinary concept of the Offshore High-Voltage Substation (OHVS) to optimize exporting power generated by a wind farm. Our capacity to take an OHVS project from the initial feed studies through to operation and maintenance and to deliver on-time has greatly contributed to an increasing number of wind farm investors calling on our involvement.
ENGIE Solutions offers you
Working at ENGIE Solutions is a challenge that opens up opportunities to participate in exciting projects in various sectors of activity. You will be in contact with on-site personnel and offered training in cutting-edge technologies. You will be entrusted with a range of responsibilities, to be performed with a high degree of team spirit and self-sufficiency. Attractive career opportunities are available in line with your profile and your motivation.
Your HR contact: Annick Verelst - +32 478 88 63 34
Workplace: Leo Bosschartlaan 1, 2660 Hoboken
· Posting Date: Oct 27, 2020