ENGIE are recruiting for a Sales Support Assistant to be based at No 1 Leeds, 26 Whitehall Road, Leeds LS12 1BE. This is a permanent full-time role working 37 hours per week, Monday - Thursday 08:30 to 17:00 and Friday 08:30 - 16:30. On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package.
The role of the Sales Support Assistant is to work alongside the Sales Account Managers covering all administrative elements of the sales process (pre and post sales). This role is key in facilitating the efficient functioning of the Enterprise Sales team. The role demands a quick and accurate turn-around of information, data and documentation, wide variety of responsibility and changing priorities. Essential to be a good team player with excellent customer service, communication and organisational skills. Reporting into the Sales Support Team Leader.
Main Responsibilities/Duties Include:
· To self-organise and prioritise high levels of daily workflow with minimal supervision
· To manage multiple email inboxes with high levels of efficiency
· To set-up gas and electricity quotes within tight deadlines and to high levels of accuracy
· To create and validate gas and electricity quote documentation
· Take responsibility for quote calculation and send quotes to brokers and customers on behalf of the account managers
· Ability to structure quotes in accordance with set guidelines
· To occasionally take responsibility for booking and locking in contracts
· To maintain via phone and email excellent working relationships with account managers, direct sales staff, brokers and customers
· To update relevant systems with contract and contact details
· To provide other ad-hoc support as and when required with internal and external queries and projects
· Adherence to internal process and risk frameworks
· Take ownership of process improvements and to work towards taking responsibility for an individual process
· To assist in the testing and training of new systems and tools
· To provide cover for holidays and absences to ensure service levels are maintained
· Correct set-up and generation of quotes to tight deadlines
· Correctly validate all quotes
· Taking action on missing information reports to assist other departments in their processes. Timely processing of contract documentation including updating all relevant systems and sending countersigned contracts to customers
· Maintain key relationships, both internal and external customers and brokers with an emphasis on positive feedback
· Successfully take ownership of internal and external queries making sure they are resolved
· There are no direct reports with the role.
Required Qualifications, Skills or Experience:
· Above GCSE Grade C Maths
· Above GCSE Grade C English
· University degree (Desirable) Experience:
· Previous experience in customer care
· Previous administrative experience
· Previous industry experience (Desirable) Knowledge and skills:
· Demonstrate good numeric and IT skills
· Positive and flexible approach to work
· Effective communication skills
· Time management skills
· Ability to resolve issues
If you are successful to the next stage, a short numerical test will be sent prior to invite to interviews.
For more information about ENGIE, please visit:
For this role, you must have evidence of the right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
The ENGIE Resourcing Team supports this job advert. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.
If you are a disabled applicant and meet the minimum outlined in the job description, you will be given the opportunity to demonstrate your abilities at interview.
· Posting Date: Aug 27, 2019