ENGIE are recruiting for a Sales Support Assistant to be based at 26 Whitehall Road, Leeds LS12 1BE. This is a permanent full time role working 37 hours per week. On offer is a salary of £18,000 per annum and benefits package, including access to our Engie Academy .
The purpose of the Sales Support Assistant is to work with Account Managers covering all administrative elements in the delivery of the sales process (pre and post sales).
This role is key in facilitating the efficient functioning of the I&C team helping to support relationships with TPI’s/direct customers & internal Stakeholder.
The role demands a quick and accurate turn-around of information, data and documentation, providing a wide variety of responsibility and changing priorities.
Main Responsibilities of the Sales Support Assistant Include:
· To work with the Account Manager to deliver the appropriate level of support to ensure objectives are met.
· To organise and prioritise high levels of daily workflow.
· To set-up gas and electricity quotes within tight deadlines and to high levels of accuracy.
· To provide, run and validate gas and electricity quote documentation.
· Take responsibility for quote calculation and validating the offers.
· To take responsibility for booking and locking in contracts. Liaising with internal relevant departments.
· To maintain via phone and email excellent working relationships with Account Manager, Customers and TPI’s.
· To update relevant systems with contract and contact details.
· To file and store relevant documents.
· To provide other ad-hoc support as and when required with internal and external queries and projects.
· Adherence to internal process and risk frameworks.
· Take ownership of process improvements and to work towards taking responsibility for an individual process.
· Assist in the training of new starters, both Sales Support and Account Managers, as necessary.
· To assist in the testing and training of new systems and tools.
The role entails reading through complex tender information & data entry. It is imperative tenders are set up correctly first time round.
For more information about ENGIE please visit:http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
Required Qualifications, Skills or Experience:
· GCSE Grade C Maths and English (or equivalent)
· Previous office based administration experience
· Experience of dealing with high volumes of data
· Data entry experience
· Proficiency with Microsoft software, in particular Excel.
· Good analytical skills
· High levels of attention to detail
· Excellent organisational skills
· University degree preferred
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.
“if you are a disabled applicant and meet the minimum outlined in the job description, you will be given the opportunity to demonstrate your abilities at interview . ”
· Posting Date: Jul 18, 2019