ENGIE are recruiting for a Sales Support Administrator to be based in Leeds, LS12 1BE. This is a permanent full time role working 37.5 hours per week. On offer is a competitive salary (Leeds, circa £18k) and benefits package.
The normal working hours will be Monday to Friday, 8:30am until 5:00pm.
In the role of the Sales Support Assistant, you will work with the Account Managers, covering all administrative elements in the delivery of the sales process (pre and post sales).
Main Responsibilities/Duties Include:
· This role is key in facilitating the efficient functioning of the I&C team helping to support relationships with TPI’s/direct customers & internal Stakeholder
· The role demands a quick and accurate turn-around of information, data and documentation, providing a wide variety of responsibility and changing priorities
· To work with the Account Manager to deliver the appropriate level of support to ensure objectives are met
· To organise and prioritise high levels of daily workflow
· To set-up gas and electricity quotes within tight deadlines and to high levels of accuracy
· To provide, run and validate gas and electricity quote documentation
· Take responsibility for quote calculation and validating the offers
· To take responsibility for booking and locking in contracts. Liaising with internal relevant departments
· To maintain via phone and email excellent working relationships with Account Manager, Customers and TPI’s
· To update relevant systems with contract and contact details
· To file and store relevant documents
· To provide other ad-hoc support as and when required with internal and external queries and projects
· Adherence to internal process and risk frameworks
· Take ownership of process improvements and to work towards taking responsibility for an individual process
· Assist in the training of new starters, both Sales Support and Account Managers, as necessary
· To assist in the testing and training of new systems and tools
For more information about ENGIE please visit:http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
Qualifications or Required Experience:
· Previous Administration experience
· Microsoft office packages with strong excel skills
· Data Entry Experience
· Attention to detail
· GCSE Grade C Maths (or equivalent)
· GCSE Grade C English (or equivalent)
· University degree preferred (not a prerequisite)
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.