ENGIE are recruiting for a Roofer / Joiner to be based in Leeds. This is a permanent full time role working 40 hours per week. On offer will be a competitive salary. The role holder will report to the Site Manager.
The main purpose of the role is to provide trade service, working on their allocated site.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
· Carry out various multi trade tasks to a high standard as instructed by the company.
Assist with the adherence to the Company quality standards including:
· Compliance with specification
· Compliance with materials / workmanship schedules
· Maintain and care for all company tools
· To use appropriate safety equipment
· To wear appropriate clothing / uniform
· To ensure areas of work are left clean and tidy at the end of the day
· To be responsible for and take due care of the company van in accordance with the company car policy
· To be responsible for holding keys for communal entrances, meter cupboards and allow access where appropriate
· Material co-ordination
· Ensure accurate / timely completion of any relevant site based documentation
· Any other reasonable management request
· Carry out works as directed by the Site Manager to agreed quality standards
· Assist tradesman as directed in carrying out their day to day duties
· Advise Site Manager of any Health & Safety infringements they might see
· Ensuring that the site is kept clean and tidy at all times
· Load and unload deliveries as required
· Undertake all work to a high standard with minimal risk to Health and Safety
· To work with others and provide a courteous and considerate service to members of the public For more information about ENGIE please visit:http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
Previous experience and Qualifications
· Professional attitude and approach to work
· Polite and courteous
· Current and Valid Full & Clean UK driving licence
· Previous trades experience
· Up to date relevant industry related knowledge
· Understanding of local government
· Experience of Partnership arrangements For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.