· Do you want to be part of solving a worldwide challenge, namely the energy transition towards sustainability?
· Do you want to develop and acquire understanding and field experience in RO Water Chemistry to become an expert?
· Do you want to develop a career in the Middle East?
If so, come and join our team!
Context of the job
We are currently in the process of scaling up our RO Team. In this context, we are looking for a Junior Water & Chemistry Expert based in Dubai. As Reverse Osmosis Junior Expert, you will develop and acquire understanding and field experience on selected activity domain(s) of the team with a vision to become an expert for your part (s) of activity.
As RO Water Chemistry
Together with more experienced colleagues, you will:
· Actively participate in the execution of service activities remotely or at the customer site to optimize their processes, carry out troubleshooting activities, …
· Jointly engage power plants in the region to identify short-term opportunities
· Draft the technical part of quotes of Laborelec for its customer
· Identify customers' needs for operational support (i.e. chemical cleaning, root cause analysis)
· Link with the R&D part and the project ideas
· Actively participate in research activities and the development of new expertise/competencies.
· Contribute to the Middle East Roadmap execution
· Support on the Deployment of the sandbox and Operation
· Support on the Assessment of new membrane suppliers to Optimize RO membrane replacement frequency using non-invasive monitoring technologies
You will focus on acquiring competence and experience based on the company's strategy. You will be required to intervene on industrial sites in UAE and abroad.
You may be our future colleague if…
We are looking for an RO Water Chemistry Junior Expert eager to develop his knowledge in Water & Chemistry.
More concretely, you have:
· A Master in Chemical Sciences
· A customer-oriented, creative mindset, and able to solve complex problems by providing innovative and high-value-added solutions. You communicate effectively about the solutions you have developed.
· A good communication skills
· Good organization skills, team spirit, and a capability of working on your own
· A fluent level in English and a good understanding of French or Dutch is a plus.
· A willingness to travel worldwide on short-term missions (1 to 2 weeks, about ten times per year).
What we offer
· An exciting position in a leading research and expertise centre, with the possibility of further career development within ENGIE
· A wide range of learning and development opportunities
· A competitive package
Your HR contact Isabelle CROISET - email@example.com
Location ENGIE Laborelec Middle East – Dubaï - United Arab Emirates
Please apply only online!
Laborelec welcomes candidates from all backgrounds, and actively promotes Diversity in the workforce.
Curious about Engie Laborelec?
Since 60 years, ENGIE Laborelec is a leading research and expertise center in the field of electrical power technology. It was established back in 1962 with the aim of pooling the multidisciplinary expertise needed to carry out operational research programmes and support the operation and maintenance of electricity generation, transmission, distribution, storage, and utilization assets, by providing technical consultancy and solutions to its customers.
Today, ENGIE Laborelec is part of the ENGIE Group, and more particular of the newly created entity called ENGIE Research & Innovation. Today, working at ENGIE Laborelec means being part of an international community of high-level experts and technicians, who combine cutting-edge research and innovation with on-the-field operational support for all actors in the electricity value chain, committed to the #NetZeroCarbon transition.
To make it happen, our +300 experts, laboratory assistants, technicians and support staff daily accompany our customers in their energy transition and come up with innovative solutions to provide services to decarbonize, optimize the energy efficiency, and reduce the total cost of ownership of power assets. The ENGIE Laborelec headquarter is based in Belgium (Linkebeek, near to Brussels), with smaller branches in France, Germany and the Netherlands, Chile (LATAM) and KSA & UAE (MESCAT).
· Posting Date: Nov 24, 2022