ENGIE is a leading service business in the UK across public, private and healthcare sectors. We have always been committed to one mission: to develop innovative solutions that improve the efficiency of cities, buildings, industry and infrastructure across the UK.
Do you think that you have the energy to succeed at ENGIE?
Joining ENGIE could be the start of a rewarding journey with Europe's largest FM & Energy Services business & a Global leader in Energy. Whether your background is Technical, FM, Energy or in a business support function, we believe that each and every member of our team plays a key role in the future of our company. If you are a motivated, customer focused individual and want to take your career to the next level then we want to hear from you.
ENGIE are recruiting for Revenues and Benefits Officer to be based at the Quadrant, Silverlink North, Cobalt Business Park, North Tyneside, NE27 0BY.
This is a fixed term contract for 12 months working 37.5 hours a week Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.00pm and on offer will be a salary of £19,000 dependant on skills and experience. This role will report into the Revenues and Benefits Team Leader.
The main duties and responsibilities are:
· Undertake a range of routines to maintain and update all Council Tax and National Non Domestic Rates (NNDR) accounts, adhering to key metrics and measures
· Undertake a range of routines to maintain and update all Council Tax Support and Housing Benefit Cases, adhering to key metrics and measures
· Undertake a range of routines to maintain and update all Sundry Debt accounts, adhering to key metrics and measures
· Undertake interviews, inspections, court attendance, home visits and attend events as required
· Undertake an effective recovery and enforcement service for all debts
· Responsible for own personal development and assist in the skills training of other staff
· Contribute to ongoing service development to improve quality and reduce the cost of delivery
· Provide Billing, Collection and Enforcement in respect of all debts administered by the Revenues and Benefit Services
· Contribute to the overall performance of the Revenues and Benefits Service by adherence to key metrics and KPI’s to deliver excellent customer service
For more information about ENGIE please visit:http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
Qualifications and experience required:
· 4 GCSE at Grade C or above including English and Maths (or equivalent)
· Experience of working with, understanding and meeting the needs of customers in a customer service environment
· Experience in a Revenues and Benefits Service (or equivalent e.g. DWP, Housing) is desirable
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.