Description de l'offre
ENGIE are recruiting for a Reprographics Apprentince to be based at Quadrant East, The Silverlnk North, Cobalt Business Park, North Tyneside NE27 0BY. This is a temporary 12 Month full time role working 37.5 hours per week, Monday - Friday 9 am - 5 pm . On offer is an annual salary of £8,580 pa.
You will have 20% study time, be site based and with the learning provider North Tyneside Council, Adult Learning Alliance, full details to be discussed at Interview stage.
The Reprographics Apprentice will be Working towards an Advanced Level 2 Qualification in Business and Administration over 12 months, whilst gaining valuable transferrable skills through practical work experience within our Printing department. Reporting to the Printing & Reprographics Team Leader .
Main Responsibilities/Duties Include:
To develop skills, knowledge and experience to enable the following duties to be undertaken:
· Ensuring adequate and appropriate operation of a variety of printing equipment and associated software
· Operation of electronic work control system and provision of manual backup when required
· Photocopying and printing
· Ensuring floor plate copiers are adequately resourced (paper and toner)
· Providing a high quality collating, cutting, finishing and binding service
· Laminating documents
· Using CD and DVD copiers to process work
· Maintaining equipment and liaising with external suppliers to carry out repairs
· Ensuring cleanliness of equipment and a safe working environment
· Ensure a high quality output to meet pre-booked deadlines and customer expectations
· Using network copiers to process work
· Archived scanning using high volume scanners
· Meeting printing requests of Council, internal and external customers
· Taking control of stock supplies and deliveries as required
Essential Skills and Knowledge:
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to express solutions and ideas to colleagues and users at all levels
· Able to deal with confidential information with sensitivity and discretion
· A demonstration of IT skills ability using: email, word processing and an awareness of spread sheets
· Ability to explain routine tasks to others as directed, and an ability to listen and follow instructions
· Ability to prioritise own workload and demonstrate planning and organisational skills and able to remain calm under pressure
· A logical approach to problem solving
· Provide excellent customer focussed service that is responsive to customer needs
· Work within a team environment taking into consideration safety and wellbeing of self, colleagues and the public by complying with the appropriate policies
· Must be able to work with precision
· To be motivated, enthusiastic and dedicated to achieving results and high standards
· Ability to work consistently in an enthusiastic and professional manner, in order to promote a positive image of the Service and Engie.
· Ability to work as part of a team and to work unsupervised as required
· A commitment to equal opportunities and anti-discrimination policies
· Respect confidentiality and Data Protection principles at all times
· The position involves manual handling and the post holder will be required to work flexibly and promptly to respond to the changing needs of the customers and services For more information about ENGIE please visit:http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
Qualifications or Required Experience:
· Ideally have achieved, or expected to achieve, 3 GCSE grades 4 - 9 or equivalent
· PC literate For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.