ENGIE are recruiting for a Relief Security Officer to be based in Burton on Trent Staffordshire DE14 1BG. Working up to 40 hours per week. On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package.
Hours of work guaranteed 40 per week and include a mixture of 8hr & 12hr shifts including nights & weekends. No set pattern but roster planned and agreed at least 4 weeks in advance.
Reporting in to the Security Shift Controller, you will have various duties covering holidays and absence to the security team. Patrols will include vehicular and on foot throughout our client’s Burton sites, recording each patrol point by use of security recording system/s in operation. Role also to include weighbridge operations and National Distribution Centre gatehouse and patrol duties. Carry out duties in accordance with fire legislation including assisting with fire audibility tests and evacuations (including fire drills). Respond to incidents, including emergencies as and when requested. Report all incidents/anomalies to duty Shift Controller/Leading Hand.
For more information about ENGIE please visit: http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
Qualifications or Required Experience:
· Security Industry Association (SIA) frontline licence
· Full UK manual driving licence
· First Aid at Work qualification.
· Good IT and communication skills
· Good spoken English and legible handwriting
· Must be physically fit For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.