ENGIE are recruiting for a Regional Learning and Development Coordinator to be based in Luton. This is a permanent full time role working 40 hours per week. On offer will be a competitive salary.
To provide an effective administrative support function to the L&D team, facilitating training activities for all regional staff and external stakeholders. To understand, implement and adhere to the company relevant policies.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
· Use the learning management system to its full capacity, accurately maintaining and updating training records
· Managing L&D responsibilities such as purchasing training materials, raising purchase orders and processing invoices
· Produce and collate information for monthly board reports and SHEQ reports
· Management of the E-learning platform
· Management of the regional Construction Industry Training Board (CITB) Assured Training Organisation (ATO) platform
· Communicate effectively with the L&D team and other business units to efficiently coordinate all training requirements
· Liaise with providers/internal/external trainers, arrange room bookings, course materials, equipment and hospitality for all training events
· Support Regional monthly staff inductions
· Ensure evaluation forms are completed and returned for each training event
· Ensure that emails are dealt with appropriately and in a timely fashion
· Maintain confidentiality of private and confidential information
· To provide an efficient, courteous and professional approach to all telephone callers
· Greet visitors to the office for training efficiently and politely
· General office duties e.g. filing, printing
· Any other reasonable management request For more information about ENGIE please visit:http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
Previous Experience and Qualifications
· Previous L&D coordination experience
· Competent MS Office user
· Strong administrative background
· Excellent time management and organisational skills
· Experience of data analysis and reporting
· Ability to work effectively under pressure
· Methodical and precise attention to detail
· Professional attitude and proactive approach to work
· Able to communicate well at all levels
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Outlook, Word and Excel
· Experience working within a learning and development environment
· Experience of working with learning management systems
· Experience working with an e-learning platform For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.