ENGIE Services ANZ provides Audio Visual, Electrical and Communications, Fire and Mechanical HVAC services to the Industrial and Property Services sectors. We support clients with their Asset Management, Maintenance and Project needs.
Calling all Refrigeration Service Technicians
We are currently seeking a highly skilled Senior Refrigeration Service Technician to join our team in Palmerston North. The successful applicant will have a solid understanding of refrigeration and air conditioning principles and systems and the relevant codes and industry standards which govern their installation, operation, and maintenance.
Manawatu offers exceptional lifestyle with
· Easy access to Central and Lower North Island of New Zealand
· Minimal commute times
· Family friendly lifestyle in region packed with activities
· Lower cost of living with more disposable income
· Great educational facilities
· Nothing is too far away for a weekend getaway.
· Evaluate, install, operate, or maintain mechanical products, equipment, systems or processes to meet requirements
· Oversee installation, operation, maintenance, or repair to ensure that machines or equipment are installed and functioning according to specifications
· Investigate equipment failures or difficulties to diagnose faulty operation and recommend remedial actions
· Perform work of a technical nature on refrigeration and air conditioning products, equipment, and systems to fix first time and/or minimise the number of call backs to a site
· Observe and communicate opportunities for the upgrade and modernisation of plant and equipment
· Relevant Trade Qualifications
· Relevant and current Electrical Registration (EST)
· Proven experience in the commercial and industrial service, maintenance and installation of equipment within the building services industry
· Demonstrated experience with controls and building management systems
· Experience with Transcritical CO2 Systems would be an advantage
· Excellent ability to build effective relationships with clients
· Skilled at identifying and recommending cost effective solutions
· Excellent communication skills to clearly relate with clients and peers
· Current clean driver license
· Integrity and high personal and professional standards
At ENGIE we're committed to creating an environment that supports engaged, diverse and inclusive teams, while also delivering outcomes for you, our business and our customers.
If you meet the above criteria and would like to be part of the ENGIE team please apply with an up-to-date resume via the Apply Instructions on this website.
We thank you for your interest in working for ENGIE and advise that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We require that all applicants must have full working rights in New Zealand to ensure you are able to meet requirements of a full time or long term contract.
ENGIE Services is an EEO employer, where all applicants are treated with fairness and respect and have equal access to the opportunities available.
ENGIE Services will not be engaging in the services of a Recruitment Agency to fill this vacancy.
· Posting Date: May 11, 2021