Workplace Solutions are recruiting for a Receptionist to be based in Bridgewater House, Bristol BS1 6BX. This is a permanent, full time role working 40 hours per week. This is on a rotational shift pattern as follows;
Week 1: 07:30 am - 16:00 pm
Week 2: 08:30 am - 17:00 pm
Week 3: 09:30 am - 18:00 pm
On offer is a competitive market salary depending on skills and experience.
This role is based in Bridgewater House – you will become an integral part of the team, supporting the site FM team in achieving the desired site standards by ensuring that the Reception provides a welcoming, professional and courteous service to NNB staff and visitors and project a positive image for the customer of WPS.
Duties and responsibilities include:
· Ensure that the reception is manned at all times between 07:00 am – 18:00 pm.
· Be first point of contact for NNB to project a professional and welcoming manner.
· Deal with “ad hoc” enquiries from customers and visitors in a polite and professional manner.
· Ensure that the bag store is available for staff and visitors to store their luggage.
· Take and complete meeting room bookings and feed back to customers.
· Ensure that the reception desk is tidy and presentable and clear of clutter.
· Assist security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk.
· Undertake any other duties and responsibilities commiserate to the role that may reasonably be expected by the Site Manager
· Be prepared to undertake additional training to aid flexibility.
· Make suggestions to improve the services of the team
· Follow all company Health and Safety procedures.
· Wear the appropriate uniforms and safety equipment issued.
This position is integral in assisting the site team in delivering the quality of service required therefore the person represents the company; there is no direct responsibility for budgets or people. The role is to ensure that the reception welcome staff and visitors in a positive manner and provides a professional and welcoming service to enable our customers to concentrate on their business activities with minimum disruption.
For more information about ENGIE please visit:http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
· Proven previous experience as a receptionist in a corporate office environment
· Excellent customer services skills
· Good communication skills
· Attention to detail
· Ability to work well without supervision
· Highly motivated For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. Workplace Solutions do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the Workplace Solutions Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to Workplace Solutions Managers.