ENGIE are recruiting for a Receptionist to be based in Portsmouth, PO3 5PU. This is a permanent part time role working 25 hours per week. On offer is a competitive salary of up to £8:00 per hour and benefits package. This role will report in to the Supervisor.
The normal working hours will be Monday to Friday, 8:00am until 1:00pm.
We are looking for an experienced Receptionist, you'll be the first to greet our visitors to site with well-developed interpersonal skills as well as good personal presentation. You’ll be calm under pressure, friendly and approachable.
Main Responsibilities/Duties Include:
· Switchboard Operation (if required)
· Greeting of visitors and issuing/collecting of visitor passes
· Mail processing
· Meeting room bookings
· Taxi bookings
· Buffet ordering
· Raising Coupa Orders
· Administrative Duties
· Support with the general welfare of site visitors
· Support with weekly fire test
· Support with key management
· Advise Facilities Team of any issues or problems
· Managing franking machine credit
· Other duties as required For more information about ENGIE please visit:http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
Qualifications or Required Experience:
· Previous working experience in a similar role
· Excellent communication & organizational skills
· Good telephone manner
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.