ENGIE are recruiting for a Receptionist to be based in Speke Liverpool L24 8AD. This is a permanent full time role working 37.5 hours per week. On offer is a salary of £16,965 per annum, dependent upon skills and experience.
Receptionists need to have an ear to the ground and be aware of everything that’s going in the organisation, from knowing which important meetings, visitor management. You'll also often be the first person that employees, visitors and guests see, so you're always representing the company.
The normal working hours will be Monday to Friday, 07:00am until 15:00pm.
Main Responsibilities/Duties Include:
· Meeting and greeting customers
· Providing excellent customer experience
· Keeping the reception area tidy
· Answering and forwarding phone calls
· Screening phone calls
· Sorting and distributing post
· Data entry and capture
· Management of access control system
· Meeting Room bookings and management, including setting up meeting rooms ready for business and ordering catering
· Access and egress for contractors
· Contractor control
· Visitor management
· General site administration
· Escalation of incidents to management team
· Reporting building faults to facilities helpdesk
· Ensuring records are kept up to date
· Regular reviews of procedures/SOPs to ensure reception is run as efficiently as possible
· Liaison with security officers
For more information about ENGIE please visit: http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
Qualifications or Required Experience:
· Previous experience in a similar role
· Experience in a high demanding customer service environment is essential
· Experience using Microsoft Office is essential, and on Apple Mac computers
· Ability to work alone or as part of a team
· Candidates must be in possession of a recent DBS and will be put through BS7858 security vetting. Failure to declare any convictions or CCJs will result in termination of contract of employment For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.