ENGIE are recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor to be based in Bowling Green, Terrace, Leeds. This is a permanent full-time role working 40 hours per week. On offer is a competitive salary, company vehicle or allowance and benefits package.
What will you deliver?
· Extensive experience in a QS role
· Expereince of forms of contracts e.g. NEC4
· Knowledge of a variety of commercial models
· Establish accurate cost delivery data on your projects
· Overseeing and managing the submissions of V.O's, quotations and estimates
What can we offer you?
On offer is a competitive salary, car or car allowance and benefits package, which includes;
· Pension Scheme
· 25 days annual leave (+ public holidays)
· Life Cover equivalent to 2 times annual salary
· 24/7 Employee Assistance Program and access to mental wellbeing app
· Employee discount shopping schemes on major brands and retailers
· Gym membership discounts
· Cycle to work scheme
· Broad range of learning opportunities, such as professional qualifications, collective/individual training, and personalized support programmes
Who are we looking for?
· Ability to critically analyse commercial reportage
· knowledge and execution of varying forms of contracts
· QS Background in refurb
· At least 5 years QS background
Who are we?
ENGIE is a key provider of energy, services and regeneration in the UK & Ireland. ENGIE delivers flexible, renewable electricity generation and clean, affordable energy supply to businesses of all sizes in the UK.
In July 2021, ENGIE launched EQUANS, a new dedicated brand, combining its services-led activities in energy solutions, technical & facilities management and regeneration to support businesses and communities embrace a greener, more efficient and increasingly digital world.
This opportunity is for EQUANS, please visit www.engie.co.uk/equans to find out more information about how we are empowering business and communities to build a greener, more efficient and connected world!
EQUANS is part of the ENGIE Group, which globally employs 170,000 people worldwide and achieved revenues €55.8 billion in 2020.
If this role is of interest to you, please click below to register, apply and track your progress! A member of our Resourcing Team will review your application and be in touch.
For more information about ENGIE, please visit:
For this role, you must have evidence of the right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community. Certain roles may require applicants to undergo a Disclosure check, as noted in the role requirements. ENGIE has a written policy on the recruitment of ex-offenders, which is made available to all DBS applicants upon request. A copy of the DBS code of practice can be found here .
The ENGIE Resourcing Team supports this job advert. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.
· Posting Date: Sep 1, 2021