ENGIE are recruiting for a Project Supervisor to be based at Queen Alexandra Hospital, Southwick Hill Road, Cosham PO6 3LY. This is a permanent full time role working 37.5 hours per week, Monday - Friday 9 am - 5 pm.On offer is a salary banding of £28,000 - £32,000, dependent upon skills and experience.
Reporting directly to Head of Projects,the Project Supervisor is responsible for supervising and executing a variety of projects across the QAH contract including Lifecycle Planned Projects, Variations and Small Works, showing at all times a strong methodical approach to project supervision with a good knowledge and understanding of CDM. Working on Projects from inception to completion, assisting Project Managers, liaising with clients and ensuring delivery of project via the companies’ employees and subcontractors. Ensuring project milestones and objectives are achieved and projects delivered on time and in line with HASAW (Health & Safety at Work) legislation and Engie Safe Systems of Work. Accountable day to day to the projects team management, client & indirectly for sub-contractors.
Main Responsibilities/Duties Include:
· To provide Project Supervision support to the Projects Team in the following activities but not limited to:
· To act as Project Supervisor for a variety of Lifecycle Projects, Variations and Small Works Projects.
· Ensure the Engie Quality System is implemented and maintained on projects.
· Ensure Engie project documentation is prepared for all projects.
· Ensure the highest standards of performance and conduct are maintained at all times.
· Maintain the Clients standards and corporate responsibilities and ensure they are in line with the current health, safety and environmental legislation.
· Liaise with Project Co-ordinators of other Company disciplines.
· Assist with Project Team to overview operational, financial & safety performance.
· Ensure that contracts are appropriately administered and correctly supervised.
· To act as the main point of contact, when applicable, between staff, contractors and client.
· Maintain close client & end user contact throughout projects to ensure that the Companies position from both technical reputation, financial performance and safety point of view is enhanced at all times.
· Participate in regular meetings as required For more information about ENGIE please visit:http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
Qualifications or Required Experience:
· Ideally several years’ experience in a Project Supervision or a similar role in Facilities/ Hard FM marketplace, a background in M&E and/or B&C is essential.
· CDM (Construction Design Management) Experience.
· NEBOSH/IOSH or another relevant health & safety qualification.
· A thorough knowledge of all aspects of Project supervision.
· Strong project supervision skills and H&S ethos.
· Excellent communication skills, to include pro-active communication with staff, peers and all stake-holders.
· Ability to handle multiple project assignments.
· Operationally aware, reliable and IT literate with skills covering MS Project, Word and Excel.
· Experience of working in a Healthcare environment and a working knowledge of Electrical & Mechanical engineering with excellent attention to detail.
· B & C (building & construction) experience desirable.
· NEBOSH Construction Certificate.
· Ideally construction trade qualification held or equivalent suitable experience.
This role requires an enhanced disclosure
An enhanced disclosure contains the following information:
· All convictions both current and past,
· Cautions, reprimands and warnings help on the police national computer for England and Wales,
· Relevant convictions in Scotland and Northern Ireland may be included,
· Checks against the Children’s and Vulnerable adults barring list,
· Additional checks for relevant information held by the local police forces for the position being applied for For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.