Organization : Resource Data Management
ENGIE Impact delivers sustainability solutions and services to corporations, cities and governments across the globe. Comprised of existing and proven ENGIE Group businesses, ENGIE Impact brings together a wide range of strategic and technical capabilities, to provide a comprehensive offer to support clients in tackling their complex sustainability challenges from strategy to execution. Why join us ?
With 18 offices worldwide and headquarters in New York City, ENGIE Impact today has a portfolio of 1,000 clients, including 25% of the Fortune 500 Companies, across more than 1,000,000 sites. Uniting ENGIE Insight, Ecova UK, Red Engineering and the Advisory and Advanced Analytics division of Tractebel under a common umbrella, ENGIE Impact was created to engage with executives and organizational leaders to set tailored strategies and specific roadmaps to achieve their sustainability and zero-carbon objectives, across energy, water, waste and more, globally.
Ready to act Right Now, for Tomorrow?
This position will manage a portfolio of individual projects, small to moderate scope, and small teams using best practice project management methods. Project duration usually 1 year or less.
· Lead strategic, cross-functional projects in support of assigned business or functional area.
· Assigned projects may be standalone or part of a larger enterprise program.
Program Management Methods, Tools and Training
· Follows established program management lifecycle, methods and tools.
· As a member of the project management team, you will contribute to the development of new and improved methods project management methods and tools.
· The project manager will work closely with a program manager or an executive sponsor to lead a cross-functional team to define and execute the project. Teams could include functional managers and supervisors from product management, software development, delivery operations, finance, marketing and sales.
· Use project management best practices (methods, processes, tools) to lead and manage projects. Align with existing processes and templates and help define new methods and processes where needed.
· Serve as a role model for project management by using best practices in areas such as sponsorship management, project plans, RACI process, status reporting and issue management; change and decision logs; risk management and communications.
· For assigned projects, drive cross-organization collaboration, identify trade-offs, work across functions, balance tactical and strategic initiatives, drive decisions, and communicate with leadership teams. Be involved with hands-on operational activities where required.
Financial Planning and Management - Under the guidance of Finance, leads project teams through financial planning, implementation and reporting on assigned programs.
Leadership and Business Management -Project leadership includes business management, typically including process changes across several functions (IT, Product, Finance, HR, sales, marketing, etc.) of the business.
Do you tick all the boxes?
We are looking for talented and motivated people to create the future of sustainability transition . Join a rewarding and flexible work environment that encourages innovation and creativity and help us meet the energy challenges of today and tomorrow.
· Bachelor's degree in related technical (Engineering, Software, Environmental Science) or business area (policy, sustainability) desired
· Formal project management training required, PMP (Project Management Professional) certification preferred.
· Formal training in Agile development methods, and other training and certifications (Change Management, Lean, Six Sigma, ITIL, etc.) a plus.
· 0-3 years managing individual projects
· 0-3 years managing programs (may not have previous complex program management experience)
· 0-3 years coordinating or leading cross-functional operational initiatives as part of assigned projects
· Business operations and or financial management experience is a plus.
· Experience with and working knowledge of software development preferred.
Leadership and Decision Making - Demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional teams, without direct line authority, to defined scope and objectives. Ability to plan, organize and structure work independently.
Project and Program Management – Proven competence as a project manager, able to lead and mentor teams to success, using best practices. Display good analytical and evaluative skills.
Communications - Demonstrate strong verbal and written communications skills. Strong interpersonal skills with ability to relate at all levels.
Influence and Impact - ability to effectively work with and influence cross-functional teams to achieve results.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
· Additional Locations: North America-United States-Massachusetts-Boston, North America-United States-Washington-Seattle, North America-United States, North America-United States-Minnesota-St. Paul
· Posting Date: Sep 16, 2021