ENGIE is a leading energy and services company focused on three key activities: production and supply of energy, services and regeneration. Our 17,000 employees combine these capabilities for the benefit of individuals, businesses and communities throughout the UK & Ireland.
We enable customers to embrace a lower carbon, more efficient and increasingly digital world. Our customers benefit from our energy efficient and smart building solutions, the provision of effective and innovative services, the transformation of neighbourhoods through regeneration projects, and the supply of reliable, flexible and renewable energy.
ENGIE improves lives through better living and working environments. We help to balance performance with responsibility, enabling progress in a harmonious way.
Globally, the ENGIE Group employs 160,000 people worldwide and achieved revenues of €60.6 billion in 2018.
ENGIE are recruiting for a Professional Services Manager to be based at Torness Power Station, EH42 1QS. This is a permanent, full time role working 37 hours a week. On offer is a competitive industry salary and high-quality benefits package.
Reporting to the ENGIE General Manager the Professional Services Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day operation of the Professional Services Department. These operational duties are the coordination of a team of circa 25 staff working for/within multiple departments within our client’s organisation. In addition, responsible for the contract delivery ENGIE performance in line with EDF Energy requirements, specific site performance objectives and within budgetary constraints.
· Lead the day to day management of all activities of the Professional Services contract and experience of developing operational teams, focused on service delivery.
· Prepare any necessary reports, and relevant management information in accordance with agreed formats and timescales.
· Ensure a pro-active approach to forming partnerships with key stakeholders in the interest of enhancing provision, and maximising value and efficiencies.
· Planning, monitoring and control of HR including recruitment, attendance management and investigation/disciplinaries
· Ensure staff are fully trained and competent to carry out roles and where possible multi-skill staff to support business resilience.
Owing to the Covid19 outbreak, ENGIE have been making some adjustments to support you through your candidate journey while keeping you as safe as possible.
All interviews will take place online via video chat or over the phone (platform alteration will be made accordingly) and we are making sizeable provisions in order to support those who can work from home. In the instances where it is absolutely necessary to visit the site and for key workers, all social distancing measures will be strictly observed.
Our dedicated recruitment team is committed to making your job application as stress-free as possible during this time of unprecedented instability, so we encourage you to contact us with any queries you have about the future of your career here at ENGIE.
Qualifications, Skills or Required Experience:
· Experience of managing FM services at a Management level within an Office/Industrial Environment
· 3 Years’ experience in a similar role is preferred but not essential as full training will be given
· Good written and communicating skills, computer literate
· IOSH Managing Safely, SMSTS or the like is preferred but not essential as training is available
For more information about ENGIE, please visit:
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role.
ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
If you are a disabled applicant and meet the minimum outlined in the job description, you will be given the opportunity to demonstrate your abilities at interview
· Posting Date: Mar 3, 2021