ENGIE are recruiting for a Plumbing Engineer to be based in Taunton. This is a permanent full time role working 40 hours per week. On offer will be a competitive salary. The role holder will report into the Project Manager
Support the install team to deliver new/replacement gas central heating installs to Taunton Deane stock in a multi-skilled environment whilst achieving high standards of customer care and satisfaction
Main Duties and Responsibilities
· To complete high quality repair and maintenance works and deliver high levels of customer service on a daily basis
· Complete plumbing, heating and multi skilled works in order to complete the job in one visit
· To adhere to all Engie values, policies and procedures.
· To promote the Company’s aims and objectives, to attend work in a presentable manner in accordance with the Company’s dress code.
· Complete any required written or electronic documentation and records including time monitoring to enable the accurate calculation of costs, salary and property information.
· Participate in appropriate vocational/non vocational training courses and attend any appropriate meetings as required.
· To manage holidays/sickness as per Company policies
· To work effectively and positively with the client, customers and stakeholders on a daily basis
· To effectively and proactively assist in supporting the team to achieve KPI’s
· To utilise personal communication and protection equipment effectively and responsibly including the Company’s Vehicle Communication and Tracking System
· Work with all teams and departments within the Company to ensure the delivery of excellent services.
· Work in accordance with the Company’s Health and Safety, Fire Safety and Risk Management Policies along with all other legislation, British Standards, Gas Safety (Installation and Use) Regulations and regulations associated with the role, follow the Company’s Policy’s, Procedures and Instructions at all times. Ensuring not to work under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs, use bad language, etc., or use tenant’s facilities without permission. For more information about ENGIE please visit:http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
Previous experience and Qualifications
· Excellent organisational skills
· Appropriate level of experience within building construction and repairs and maintenance
· Dealing with the public and outside agencies
· Demonstrate experience in diagnosis and fault finding central heating and plumbing systems
· Ability to utilise Information Technology and Personal Digital Assistants (PDA’s)
· Knowledge of Health and Safety legislation
· Good understanding and appreciation of effective customer care
· Good standard of record keeping and administration
· City and Guild (Plumbing/Heating Engineer) or equivalent experience (Essential)
· Time served apprenticeship (Desirable)
· Relevant gas qualification for the repair, installation and maintenance of gas systems (Desirable)
· Current valid driving license (Essential) For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.