ENGIE are recruiting for a Plumber Multi Skilled Tradesman working in Birmingham and other Engie sites across the East or West Midlands. This is a permanent full time role working
40 hours per week on a regular working pattern will be agreed with the manager between 08:00 19:00 Monday to Friday and 08:00 - 13:00 Saturday. There is an expectation to join the out of hours rota and this will be rewarded by payment in addition to the salary. On offer is a competitive salary, company vehicle or allowance and benefits package.
You will be carrying out repairs, maintenance and major refurbishment work to the homes and properties repaired and maintained by the Company in a multi-skilled environment whilst achieving high standards of customer care and satisfaction.
· To complete high quality repair, maintenance and refurbishment works and deliver high levels of customer service on a daily basis
· Complete multi skilled works in order to complete the job in one visit
· Complete any required written or electronic documentation and records including time monitoring to enable the accurate calculation of costs, salary and property information.
· Participate in appropriate vocational/non vocational training courses and attend any appropriate meetings as required.
· To work effectively and positively with the client, customers and stakeholders on a daily basis
· To effectively and proactively assist in supporting the team to achieve KPI’s
· To utilise personal communication and protection equipment effectively and responsibly including the Company’s Vehicle Communication and Tracking System
· Work with all teams and departments within the Company to ensure the delivery of excellent services. For more information about ENGIE please visit: http://www.engie.co.uk/
What we are looking for:
· Excellent organisational skills
· Experience within building construction and repairs and maintenance
· Dealing with the public and outside agencies
· Ability to utilise Information Technology and Personal Digital Assistants (PDA’s)
· NVQ level 1 and 2 in Plumbing
· CCN 1
· CKR 1
· HTR 1
At ENGIE, we are passionate about improving the lives of the communities that we serve so they can continue to thrive and grow. From homes to hospitals, schools to municipal buildings - our broad set of skills provides a unique offer that will make a real difference.
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.