EQUANS Australia & New Zealand is leading the way in multi-technical building services with divisions across audio visual, mechanical, fire, communication & electrical solutions. Employing 1000 people and part of a global leader operating in 70 countries, we specialise in improving energy performance in the industrial, public and commercial building sectors through developing and implementing cost-saving smart energy and environmental efficiency services.
The Operations Systems Co-ordinator is responsible for ensuring the Operations Systems are working, upgraded, and adapted as required to suit the business strategy and needs, so team members can work efficiently in accordance with Company policies and procedures to maximise productivity and efficiency.
The responsibilities of this position shall include but not be limited to:
· Creating a vision and annual roadmap for divisional operational systems e.g. ERP and process automation systems
· Documenting and creating process maps for operational systems
· Building suitable system processes in partnership with our teams & ensure operational needs are met
· Implementing, change management and change control processes of new divisional operation systems
· Managing and executing multiple projects, including vendor management
· Providing project briefings to divisional senior leadership team
· Key interface between the local division and ANZ IT
· Maintaining and updating systems, including addressing software issues with software suppliers
· Adding and deleting new users on the systems
· Conducting user training
· Monitor and ensure software support SLA’s are met
· Other duties as required
Required to be successful:
· 5 or more years’ business systems experience in a similar role
· Relevant degree or diploma preferred but not essential
· Project Management qualification or experience preferred
· Knowledge of ERP (e.g. Microsoft GP or similar) and process automation tools (e.g. XmPro, Sharepoint) advantageous
· Customer focused and deadline driven attitude is required in this fast-paced role
· Join us as we experience our exciting global transition and expansion plan
· Ongoing training
· Career development
· Secure permanent role with constant, ongoing, full time hours
· Great working conditions (Hybrid available)
· Work close to home from our modern and spacious Fairfield, Victorian office – onsite parking available
This role represents a great opportunity for a strong administrator to learn a growing industry and join a leading global company.
If you are interested and meet the selection criteria apply with an up-to-date resume via the apply instructions on this website.
Please note that we can only accept applications from those with full working rights in Australia.
EQUANS is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer where all employees have the right to be treated equally in all aspects of their jobs. We promote diversity in the workplace, and we welcome applications from Indigenous Australians and people from all backgrounds and abilities.
· Posting Date: Nov 29, 2021