ENGIE are recruiting for a Multi Trade Operative (Wet Trades/Plasterer) to be based in Merton. This is a permanent full time role working 40 hours per week. On offer will be a competitive salary. The role holder will report into the Delivery Supervisor.
The main purpose of the role is to provide a plastering trade service, working on designated projects. To understand, implement and adhere to the company SHEQ policy/strategy
Main Duties and Responsibilities
Carry out various multi trade tasks to a high standard as instructed by the company including:
· Painting and Decorating
· To carry out project defined plastering work to a high standard as directed by the Site Manager. Adhere to Company quality standards to include:
· Compliance with specification / Compliance with materials and workmanship
· Preparing wall surfaces involving removal of existing coverings and ensuring all surfaces are level
· Making repairs and correcting plasterwork
· Apply or remove artex from ceilings and walls
· Pebble dashing or applying sand or cement to external walls
· Maintain and care for all company tools
· Wear appropriate clothing and PPE specific to tasks
· Ensure all areas of work are left clean and tidy at the end of the working day
· Any other reasonable management request For more information about ENGIE please visit:http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
Previous Experience and Qualifications
· Professional attitude and approach to work
· Ability to estimate time and materials required to carry out tasks
· Valid clean driving licence
· Good communication skills
· Previous site based work experience
· Knowledge of current Health and Safety Legislation
· Knowledge of working within the Public Sector For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.