ENGIE are recruiting for a Multi Trade Operative to be based in Lewisham. This is a permanent full-time role working full time hours. On offer is a competitive salary, company vehicle or allowance, and benefits package.
What will you deliver?
Carry out various multi trade tasks to a high standard as instructed by the company including:
• Painting and Decorating
What can we offer you?
On offer is a competitive salary, car or car allowance, and benefits package, which includes;
· Pension Scheme
· 24 days annual leave (+ public holidays)
· Life Cover equivalent to 1 times annual salary
· 24/7 Employee Assistance Program and access to mental wellbeing app
· Employee discount shopping schemes on major brands and retailers
· Gym membership discounts
· Cycle to work scheme
· Broad range of learning opportunities, such as professional qualifications, collective/individual training, and personalized support programmes
Who are we looking for?
· Previous trades experience
· Experience working in social housing with residents in the property
· Knowledge of local government
· Ability to pass a standard DBS check
Who are we?
ENGIE in the UK & Ireland is focused on three key activities: production & supply of low carbon energy and services.
ENGIE is a key provider of flexible, renewable electricity generation and clean, affordable energy supply to businesses of all sizes in the UK - enabling our customers & stakeholders to embrace a greener and more efficient world.
ENGIE also combines its services-led activities through its EQUANS brand, providing technical, FM, energy solutions and regeneration to support businesses and communities through the energy, digital and industrial transitions.
Globally, the ENGIE Group employs 170,000 people worldwide and achieved revenues of €60.1 billion in 2019.
If this role is of interest to you, please click below to register, apply and track your progress! A member of our Resourcing Team will review your application and be in touch.
For more information about ENGIE, please visit:
For this role, you must have evidence of the right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community. Certain roles may require applicants to undergo a Disclosure check, as noted in the role requirements. ENGIE has a written policy on the recruitment of ex-offenders, which is made available to all DBS applicants upon request. A copy of the DBS code of practice can be found here .
The ENGIE Resourcing Team supports this job advert. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.
· Posting Date: Sep 15, 2021