Description de l'offre
Workplace Solutions are recruiting for a Multi Technician to be based at Barnwood, Gloucester, GL4 3RS. This is a permanent full time role working 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday 8.30 - 17.00. On offer is a salary of £26,000 per annum.
The role of the maintenance technician is to carry out planned preventive maintenance and reactive tasks for electrical & mechanical equipment within a building & engineering services environment, including production of service reports. The successful candidate will hold responsibility for service delivery within the EDF Operations. Part of the role will include a callout requirement. Reporting to the Hard Services Supervisor.
Main Responsibilities/Duties Include:
· Provide technical solutions for PPM work and fault rectification.
· Overseeing of Sub Contractors.
· Liaise with site customer.
· Ability to work alone & as part of a team.
· Flexibility covering various sites as required.
· Be fully conversant and provide detailed knowledge of plant status, building conditions, and services availability.
· Carry out other duties fitting individual's competencies. For more information about ENGIE please visit:http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
Qualifications or Required Experience:
· To be an experienced building services technician with a proven track record.
· Multi skilled individual in building services with a technician level qualification in an electrical/refrigeration/mechanical discipline desirable
· Excellent customer care & communication skills.
· Ability to make decisions under pressure.
· Knowledge of BMS systems For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. Workplace Solutions do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the Workplace Solutions Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to Workplace Solutions Managers.