ENGIE are recruiting for three Multi Skilled Tradespeople to be based in West Malling, ME19 6QL. This is a permanent full time role working Monday to Friday 08:00 - 17:00. On offer is a competitive salary, company van for business use only and benefits package.
Main Responsibilities/Duties Include:
Reporting into the Contracts Manager and the Delivery Supervisor you will provide a multi-skilled trade service, working on allocated jobs. Understand, implement and adhere to Engie SHEQ requirements. The works will be carried out mainly is residential properties.
· Carry out various multi trade tasks to a high standard as instructed by the company including:
· Painting and Decorating
· Assist with the adherence to the Company quality standards including:
· Compliance with specification
· Compliance with materials / workmanship schedules
· Maintain and care for all company tools
· To use appropriate safety equipment
· To wear appropriate clothing / uniform
· To ensure areas of work are left clean, tidy and safe at all times
· To be responsible for and take due care of the company van in accordance with the company car policy
· To be responsible for holding keys for communal entrances, meter cupboards and allow access where appropriate
· Liaison with the client, consultants, contract administrator, head office etc. as required
· Be responsible for your own safety and all others around you
· Make every effort to attend mandatory courses relevant to your role
· Material co-ordination
· Ensure accurate / timely completion of any relevant site based documentation
· To oversee/assist in the training of apprentices as required
· Any other reasonable management request
For more information about ENGIE please visit:http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
You will have previous trades experience as per the above (Plumbing, Carpentry, Painting and Decorating, Plastering), Wet Trades experience preferable. you will also have up to date relevant industry related knowledge and an understanding of local government and partnership arrangements. You will also need a full UK driving licence.
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.