ENGIE are recruiting for a Mobile Service Engineer to cover Berkshire, Hampshire, Bucks, Surrey, Middlesex area. This is a permanent full time role working 40 hours per week, Monday - Friday 08:00 am- 17:00 pm. On offer is a competitive salary, company van, call out allowance and benefits package.
The role of the Mobile Service Engineer will be to Work to high standard of Building Maintenance for various FM Companies. We require a fully reliable M&E Building Services Engineer who can work on own initiative or within a team environment. Produce high quality reports of their findings along with estimates, for producing of SWQ. The role will involve being the face of ENGIE so smart appearance and being able to discuss findings with others is required. Reporting to the Area Supervisor.
Main Responsibilities/Duties Include:
· To carry out all PPM and repairs as necessary
· Ensure any parts / remedial works required are clearly and accurately stated.
· Ensure that any difficulties encountered on engineering activities are reported to the Engineering Supervisor/Manager.
· Ensure all record keeping functions are completed on a daily basis,
· Ensure all work is carried out to the highest standards of workmanship and safety
· Understanding of escalation procedures.
· Be part of out of hours call out rota
· Building management system.
· Control system.
· Air conditioning systems, VAV, VRV and FCUs.
· Chillers – wet and dry systems.
· Cooling Towers
· Air Handling Units.
· Heating systems.
· Generators and controls.
· Single phase and three phase motors.
· Emergency lighting.(Recording of Testing)
· Fire and life safety systems.(Recording of Testing)
· Plumbing and Sanitary ware
· Water Treatment
· Maintenance and recording of all PPM tasks (statutory or otherwise) via paperwork and CAFM
All PPE and Uniform, Company Van – Mobile Phone and specialised tools will be supplied. The successful candidate will give travel time 1 hour in the morning and 1 hour in the evening, any travel above this will be paid at basic rate.
For more information about ENGIE please visit:http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
Qualifications or Required Experience:
· A recognised industry qualification will be required
· previous experience is essential.
· Electrical qualifications to 17th Edition BS7671,
· Building Services background For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.