EQUANS are recruiting for a 2 x Mobile Plumber on the HMCTS contract in Central London (details of the two positions below). This is a permanent full-time role working 40 hours per week. On offer is a competitive salary and excellent benefits package.
1. Based at the Royal Courts of Justice, covering associated buildings within walking distance
2. Covering various sites across Central London
What will you deliver?
· Undertake Planned & Reactive Maintenance Works on Hot and Cold-Water Systems, heating systems (not gas) pressure systems etc.
· Knowledge and Experience of Low Voltage System, Cold Water Boosted Systems, LTHW & Ventilation Systems will be advantageous to the role.
· The individual will also be required to be part of the Standby Rota System and from time to time may be required to work overtime.
What can we offer you?
On offer is a competitive salary and excellent benefits package, which includes;
· Pension Scheme
· 24 days annual leave (+ public holidays)
· Life Cover equivalent to 1 times annual salary
· 24/7 Employee Assistance Program and access to mental wellbeing app
· Employee discount shopping schemes on major brands and retailers
· Gym membership discounts
· Cycle to work scheme
· Broad range of learning opportunities, such as professional qualifications, collective/individual training, and personalized support programmes
Who are we looking for?
· SCQF Level 7 in Domestic Plumbing and Heating or equivalent
· Water Hygiee to include Legionella Awareness
· Knowledge of Technical Regulations including Water Byelaws, L8 ACOP & Guidance
· Experience in above and below ground drainage systems
· Experience in working on WCs, Taps, TMVs etc
· Experience with working on LTHW Systems such as Radiators, Radiant Panels (desirable)
· Due to the nature of the contract, you will be required to go through an enhanced security vetting process which will include a criminal records check.
Who are we?
EQUANS is a market leader in the sector with 74,000 employees leveraging 200 years of expertise. With revenues of €12 billion, EQUANS is present in 17 countries - mostly across Europe, but also with significant interests in North America, Latin America and Australia.
In the UK, & Ireland, all of ENGIE’s activity in technical services & facilities management, energy efficiency and regeneration are now part of EQUANS. The new entity also includes specialist energy related capabilities: smart buildings, green mobility, district & embedded energy and decentralised renewables.
EQUANS is an autonomous business within ENGIE Group – with its own dedicated management team and operating structure to help further accelerate growth and service performance.
EQUANS supports its customers by mobilising its expertise to provide low-carbon energy solutions, offer cutting-edge technical and FM services and transformative regeneration in the UK & Ireland. From homes to cities, hospitals to the heart of government, offices to industry.
EQUANS empowers transitions both for today and tomorrow.
If this role is of interest to you, please click below to register, apply and track your progress! A member of our Resourcing Team will review your application and be in touch.
For more information about EQUANS, please visit:
For this role, you must have evidence of the right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. EQUANS do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community. Certain roles may require applicants to undergo a Disclosure check, as noted in the role requirements.
The EQUANS Resourcing Team supports this job advert. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to EQUANS Managers.
· Posting Date: May 26, 2022