EQUANS are recruiting for a Mobile Mechanical Engineer on a high profile contract to cover sites across Greater Manchester. This is a permanent full-time role working 40 hours per week. On offer is a competitive salary and excellent benefits package.
What will you deliver?
· Fault finding, minor repairs and installation alongside general maintenance services
· Support other engineers and operatives in the region as and when required.
· While the role will be a Mechanical bias, there will be a need to join in with the wider team and undertake a range of FM maintenance activities when required
· Supervisor and monitor subcontractors whilst they are onsite.
· Participate in the oncall rota
What can we offer you?
On offer is a competitive salary and excellent benefits package, which includes;
· Pension Scheme
· 24 days annual leave (+ public holidays)
· Life Cover equivalent to 1 times annual salary
· 24/7 Employee Assistance Program and access to mental wellbeing app
· Employee discount shopping schemes on major brands and retailers
· Gym membership discounts
· Cycle to work scheme
· Broad range of learning opportunities, such as professional qualifications, collective/individual training, and personalized support programmes
Who are we looking for?
· Previous experience working as a Mechanical Engineer within an FM environment
· City & Guilds in Mechanical Engineer Services NVQ Level 2 or higher
· Full Clean UK driving license
· The ability to pass a DBS check / enhanced security vetting process.
Who are we?
EQUANS is a market leader in the sector with 74,000 employees leveraging 200 years of expertise. With revenues of €12 billion, EQUANS is present in 17 countries - mostly across Europe, but also with significant interests in North America, Latin America and Australia.
In the UK, & Ireland, all of ENGIE’s activity in technical services & facilities management, energy efficiency and regeneration are now part of EQUANS. The new entity also includes specialist energy related capabilities: smart buildings, green mobility, district & embedded energy and decentralised renewables.
EQUANS is an autonomous business within ENGIE Group – with its own dedicated management team and operating structure to help further accelerate growth and service performance.
EQUANS supports its customers by mobilising its expertise to provide low-carbon energy solutions, offer cutting-edge technical and FM services and transformative regeneration in the UK & Ireland. From homes to cities, hospitals to the heart of government, offices to industry.
EQUANS empowers transitions both for today and tomorrow.
If this role is of interest to you, please click below to register, apply and track your progress! A member of our Resourcing Team will review your application and be in touch.
For more information about EQUANS, please visit:
For this role, you must have evidence of the right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. EQUANS do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community. Certain roles may require applicants to undergo a Disclosure check, as noted in the role requirements.
The EQUANS Resourcing Team supports this job advert. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to EQUANS Managers.
· Posting Date: Jun 20, 2022