Description de l'offre
ENGIE are recruiting for a Mobile Gas Engineer to be cover Devon and Cornwall (Office based in RG2 0TF). This is a permanent, full time role working 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday 08:00 - 17:00. On offer is a competitive salary.
· The role is to assist the contract manager in achieving compliance with regards to Combustion servicing and remedial works across the region.
· This will include the servicing of Combustion Appliances and associated plant together with the production information for quotations for extra works, to be submitted to Combustion supervisor. produce conditional and dilapidation reports, as requested.
· Ensure standard of work is of a high level and complaint to relevant combustion regulations and company policy’s
· Responsibilities will also include being a member of the On-call Rota for the region.
Client / Customer:
· Respond in a timely manner to verbal and written requests
· Coordinate quotations with Combustion Supervisor
· Use preferred suppliers where possible
· Support Helpdesk in servicing and breakdowns of combustion appliances
· Be available for out of hours call-out support for designated contracts
· Be able to cover sites during absence as directed by Contract Manager.
· Achieve appointment of region appointed person Gas (CP) undertaking the responsibilities of the region Gas (CP)
· Production of information for Quotations
· Production and collation of Condition / Dilapidation Reports
· Complete report accident, near misses returns in a timely manner
· Ensure Combustion Supervisor is informed if immediate dangerous installation are encountered or warning advice notice is to be completed.
Health, Safety, Quality and Environment:
· Comply with reasonable requests for information from HSQE manager
· Ensure you work to company health and safety policy
· Ensue PPE is safe to use
· Ensure your test equipment is within calibration
· Ensure you follow Method Statements & Risk Assessments for all works
· The responsibilities outlined are not intended to be exhaustive and other duties maybe required from time to time.
· Ability to work under pressure
· Ability to manage both customer and team expectations
· Ability to prioritise and organise
· Demonstrate self-motivation
· Customer focused
· Work to tight deadlines
· Ability to communicate within our business and our customers
· Ability to organise own work load
· Use Planon software as instructed during induction period
· Submit timesheets weekly For more information about ENGIE please visit:http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
Previous relevant experience and the following certificates;
· BMP1- Boosters, Medium Pressure
· CCN1 - core domestic gas safety assessment criteria - NG
· CDGA1 - commission service repair & breakdown of commercial direct fired heating appliances & equipment - NG & LPG
· CENWAT- install exchange service repair breakdown and commission domestic central heating/hot water boilers,
· CIGA1 - commission service repair & breakdown of commercial indirect fired heating appliances & equipment - NG & LPG
· CODNCO1 - changeover domestic natural gas to commercial NG
· CONGLP1PD - changeover domestic natural gas to domestic LPG - permanent dwellings
· CONGLP1RPH - changeover domestic natural gas to domestic LPG - residential park homes
· CORT1 - commission service repair & breakdown of gas fired commercial overhead luminous radiant plaque & radiant tube heaters - NG & LPG
· CPA1 - combustion performance analysis NG + LPG
· DAH1 - install exchange service repair breakdown and commission domestic gas fired ducted air heaters of rated input not exceeding 60kw - NG & LPG
· ICPN1 - installation of commercial pipework (first fix) - NG & LPG
· TPCP1A - testing & purging of low pressure commercial pipework not exceeding 1m3 in volume, 21 mbar operating pressure - NG
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.