ENGIE are recruiting for a Mobile Gas Engineer to be based in the Blackburn Area. This is a permanent full time role working 40 hours per week. On offer is a competitive salary and company benefits package.
The normal working days will be Monday to Friday, you will also be part of the call out rota.
Working to high standard of Building Maintenance for various FM Companies. We require a fully reliable Mobile Gas Engineer who can work on own initiative or within a team environment. Produce high quality reports of their findings along with estimates, for producing quotations. The role will involve being the face of ENGIE so smart appearance and being able to discuss findings with others is required.
The Mobile Gas Engineer will carry out planned preventative and reactive maintenance within a number of commercial plant rooms and office retail units throughout the North West.
For more information about ENGIE please visit:http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
Qualifications or Required Experience:
· Driving license is essential
· Current commercial gas qualifications – Installation, service, repair, test including COCN1,CPN1, CORT1, CIGA1, ICAE1, CDGA1,TPCP1A
· Has experience and good understanding of Mechanical equipment and Servicing
· Preferable to have gas catering/Oil/Oil/LPG qualifications although not essential
· Current Electrical qualifications highly desirable, although not essential. C&G 2330 and 2356 or valid equivalent
· Approved and formal apprenticeship served in relevant skill area or substantial practical experience within a similar industry
· Sound awareness of risk assessment & working safely with equipment
· Sound knowledge of Health & Safety including ISO 9001 & 14,001
· Ability to measure, work to plans (method statements), read technical diagrams and communicate, present and report technical information as appropriate to trade/ skill
· To perform the function of Gas Appointed Persons for the contract
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.