ENGIE are recruiting for a Mobile Electrician to be based in Wellingborough, Northamptonshire, NN8 2DH. This is a permanent full time role working 37.5 hours per week. On offer is a competitive salary of £27,986 per annum and benefits package.
The normal working hours for this role will be Monday to Friday 8:00am until 5:00pm. You will also be part of the on call rota, to cover emergencies.
Reporting in to the Facilities Manager, you'll be working as part of the ENGIE Facilities team the role of Mobile Electrician, will see you complimenting the skill set of the existing engineers. The role is based primarily at our customers Wellingborough operation with a regular requirement to visit several east midlands sites.
Main Responsibilities/Duties Include:
· Reactive electrical repairs
· Electrical Installations
· Submitting of quotations
· General PPM tasks including but not limited to L8 checks, sprinkler tests, equipment functionality checks
· RCBO testing
· Periodic testing and Inspection
· Supervision of sub-contractors
· First line for reactive calls
· Deputise for the Facilities Manager during periods of leave
· Weekend work to accommodate the customers out of hours requests
· Mandatory participation of the on-call rota (1 in 3)
· Any other reasonable task required to support the business
For more information about ENGIE please visit:http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
Qualifications or Required Experience :
· Customer Service experience
· Time served Electrician
· Qualified to IEE 17th Edition Regulations
· Test and Inspection 2391 City and Guilds
· Full UK Driving Licence
· IPAF Powered Access Licence
· IOSH managing safely
· L8 (Legionnaires' disease)
· Experience of commercial/warehouse environments For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.