ENGIE is a leading energy and services company focused on three key activities: production and supply of energy, services and regeneration. Our 17,000 employees combine these capabilities for the benefit of individuals, businesses and communities throughout the UK & Ireland.
We enable customers to embrace a lower carbon, more efficient and increasingly digital world. Our customers benefit from our energy efficient and smart building solutions, the provision of effective and innovative services, the transformation of neighbourhoods through regeneration projects, and the supply of reliable, flexible and renewable energy.
ENGIE improves lives through better living and working environments. We help to balance performance with responsibility, enabling progress in a harmonious way.
Globally, the ENGIE Group employs 160,000 people worldwide and achieved revenues of €60.6 billion in 2018.
ENGIE are recruiting for a Mobile Electrician to be based in Leeds and Sheffield. This is a permanent full-time role working 40 hours per week. On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package.
Main Responsibilities/Duties Include:
Diagnose and repair electrical problems in commercial and electrical systems, including fault-finding, rewiring, and monitoring.
Conduct routine maintenance and testing on commercial electrical systems, and ensure installations are to manufacturer standards, including in fire alarms and security systems.
Rewire faulty electrical systems, such as lighting, heating systems, and alarms.
Provide exceptional customer service and answer any customer questions.
Install electrical systems to 17th edition wiring regulations, including installing heating and cooling systems.
Production of information for quotations.
Coordinate quotations with the Area Supervisor and Account Director.
Support the Helpdesk in servicing and breakdowns electrical plant and equipment.
For more information about ENGIE please visit:http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
Required Qualifications, Skills or Experience:
· Recognised EITB or CITB apprenticeship or similar approved training
· IEE Regulation 17th Edition and willing to undertake training for the IEE Regulations 18th Edition education qualifications
· Minimum Electrical/Mechanical engineer qualifications to NVQ level 2
· Fully conversant with all major manufactures systems and equipment
· L8 Awareness
· Experience of maintaining all relevant mechanical and electrical equipment to clearly defined criteria.
· Recognised Health and Safety Qualification, such as NEBOSH / IOSH would be advantageous.
· Must be able to read and work to mechanical and electrical schematic drawings.
· Possess working knowledge of Siemens Building Management Systems and Phillips lighting systems
· Possess working knowledge of IEE regulations, City & Guilds 2360 and 2382 qualifications, and inspection and testing certificate (2391)
· Demonstrate familiarity with NICEIC requirements
For more information about ENGIE, please visit:
For this role, you must have evidence of the right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
The ENGIE Resourcing Team supports this job advert. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.
· Posting Date: Jan 20, 2020