ENGIE are recruiting for a Mobile Combustion Engineer / Sites across the South of England. This is a permanent full time role working 40 hours per week -
8 am to 5 pm on site with an hours unpaid lunch. Up to one hour each way per day travel unpaid.
£100 call-out allowance per week on call, currently one in five. On offer is a competitive salary.
ENGIE is committed to leading our sector in sustainability. Our employees have a collective responsibility to work in a sustainable and efficient manner helping to minimise our impact on the environment whilst contributing benefits for our clients, colleagues and the community. Employees have a responsibility not to cause harm to ourselves or to others in our efforts to make safety personal. All employees are expected to work within our Sustainability and Health and Safety policies and procedures.
The role is to assist the contract manager in achieving compliance with regards to Combustion servicing and remedial works across the region.
This will include the servicing of Combustion Appliances and associated plant together with the production information for quotations for extra works, to be submitted to Combustion supervisor. produce conditional and dilapidation reports, as requested.
Ensure standard of work is of a high level and complaint to relevant combustion regulations and company policy’s
Responsibilities will also include being a member of the On-call Rota for the region.
Client / Customer:
· Respond in a timely manner to verbal and written requests
· Coordinate quotations with Combustion Supervisor
· Use preferred suppliers where possible
· in servicing and breakdowns of combustion appliances
· Be available for out of hours call-out support for designated contracts
· Be able to cover sites during absence as directed by Contract Manager
· Achieve appointment of region appointed person Gas (CP) undertaking the responsibilities of the region Gas (CP)
· Production of information for Quotations
· Production and collation of Condition / Dilapidation Reports
· Complete report accident, near misses returns in a timely manner
· Ensure Combustion Supervisor is informed if immediate dangerous installation are encountered or warning advice notice is to be completed HSQE (Health, Safety, Quality and Environment):
· Comply with reasonable requests for information from HSQE manager
· Ensure you work to company health and safety policy
· Ensue PPE is safe to use
· Ensure your test equipment is within calibration
· Ensure you follow Method Statements & Risk Assessments for all works
The responsibilities outlined are not intended to be exhaustive and other duties maybe required from time to time.
Requirements for the role:
· Ability to work under pressure
· Ability to manage both customer and team expectations
· Ability to prioritise and organise
· Demonstrate self-motivation
· Customer focused
· Work to tight deadlines
· Ability to communicate within our business and our customers
· Ability to organise own work load
· Use Planon software as instructed during induction period
· Submit timesheets weekly For more information about ENGIE please visit:http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
· BMP1Boosters, Medium Pressure
· CCN1core domestic gas safety assessment criteria- ng
· CDGA1 commission service repair & breakdown of commercial direct fired heating appliances & equipment - NG & LPG
· CENWAT install exchange service repair breakdown and commission domestic central heating/hot water boilers,
· CIGA1commission service repair & breakdown of commercial indirect fired heating appliances & equipment - NG & LPG
· CODNCO1changeover domestic natural gas to commercial NG
· CONGLP1PDchangeover domestic natural gas to domestic LPG - permanent dwellings
· CONGLP1RPH changeover domestic natural gas to domestic LPG - residential park homes
· CORT1 commission service repair & breakdown of gas fired commercial overhead luminous radiant plaque & radiant tube heaters - NG & LPG
· CPA1combustion performance analysis NG + LPG
· DAH1install exchange service repair breakdown and commission domestic gas fired ducted air heaters of rated input not exceeding 60kw - NG & LPG
· ICPN1installation of commercial pipework (first fix) - NG & LPG
· TPCP1A testing & purging of low pressure commercial pipework not exceeding 1m3 in volume, 21 mbar operating pressure - NG
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.