ENGIE are recruiting for a Mobile Cleaner to be based at Tyco Park, Grimshaw Lane, Manchester M40 2WL, covering varies sites. This is a permanent part time role working 25 hours per week, 5 out of 7 day, (Wed-Sun or Mon-Fri) to be discussed further at Interview stage. On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package.
The successful candidate must have a 5 year checkable work history, and will be reporting to the Cleaning Supervisor/Manager.
Main Responsibilities/Duties Include:
· To maintain cleaning standards at our client’s head office and surrounding Arc’s in Manchester.
· To check all areas are clean and presentable at the end of the day, to fill in on occasions of sickness and holiday, flexibility is a must.
· To ensure that all areas are kept clean and tidy, all bins are emptied and pay attention to all toilets and kitchens.
· These are very busy site’s that requires someone with outstanding customer service and a responsible nature that takes pride in their work every day. Any other ad hoc duties
· Ensure that company standards are met and instilled every day whilst at work without a manager present
· Confident fast thinking and crisis management skills required.
· Able to deal with all kinds of ad hoc requests as well as stock takes and general upkeep of all company property.
· Time management and a great understanding of getting the job done essential For more information about ENGIE please visit:http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
Qualifications or Required Experience:
· Previous cleaning
· Supervisory experience Desirable
· Full UK driving license
· Must have a 5 year checkable work history For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.