ENGIE are currently recruiting for a Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer to join our team covering the North West & Yorkshire region.
Reporting directly to the Service Manager you will be responsible for providing specialist engineering support to both new and existing contracts with assets such as water chillers, VRF and split air conditioning systems.
This is a full time, permanent position working Monday to Friday, 8am – 4:30pm. You will also be required to work as part of the emergency on call rota which is 1 in 6 weeks/1 in 12 weeks.
What is your day to day?
• Carry out all PPM tasks in accordance with the annual PPM Planner and notify any repairs as necessary.
• To be available to respond & repair any reactive calls raised through the ENGIE Call Centre and sent by our CAFAM system to a PDA.
• Ensure all record keeping functions are completed in real time on the PDA.
• Ensure compliance with statutory and company procedures, maintaining up to date knowledge of H & S & environmental regulations.
• Ensure all work is carried out to the highest standards of workmanship and safety.
• Ensure that any difficulties encountered on engineering activities are reported to the Engineering Supervisor/Manager as per escalation procedure.
• When requested, be available for emergency call-outs as per call out rota.
• On reasonable request, be available to work overtime to accommodate the sites requirements.
Who are you?
• Experience within a similar role/environment is essential.
• Computer literate with good skills in word, excel, email, internet, PDA use etc.
• Able to work on own initiative.
• Good knowledge of SHEQ procedures, risk assessments, work permits etc.
• Recognised EITB or CITB apprenticeship or other similar approved training or further education qualifications in an appropriate discipline.
• Minimum air conditioning engineer qualifications to City & Guilds 2072, NVQ level 2 or equivalent.
• Fully conversant with all major manufactures systems and equipment.
• Must have C&G award in 2079-11 F-Gas and ODS regulations.
• Hydrocarbon A2 Certification.
• Succesful applicants will be required to pass an Enhanced DBS check.
Who are we?
ENGIE employs 17,000 people in the UK and over 160,000 worldwide, achieving revenues of €60.6 billion in 2018
What’s in it for you?
This is a full time, permanent position. On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package including:
• Paid holidays (+8 public holidays)
• Life Insurance
• Employee discount shopping scheme, including discounts on gym memberships, holiday packages and more
• Employee personal & professional development profile
• Personal and career development pathways supported by ENGIE Academy
If this role is of interest to you, please click below to apply! A member of our Resourcing Team will review your application and be in touch.
For more information about ENGIE, please visit:
For this role, you must have evidence of the right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community. Certain roles may require applicants to undergo a Disclosure check, as noted in the role requirements. ENGIE has a written policy on the recruitment of ex-offenders, which is made available to all DBS applicants upon request. A copy of the DBS code of practice can be found here .
The ENGIE Resourcing Team supports this job advert. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.
· Posting Date: Aug 18, 2021