Description de l'offre
ENGIE are recruiting for a Mechanical Engineer to be based in Dungeness B Power Station TN29 9PX. This is a permanent, full time role working 40 hours per week, Monday - Friday 08.00 - 16.30. On offer is a competitive salary of £25,000 - £29,000 per annum, depending on skills and experience.
Workplace Solutions is a leading facilities management Company providing business critical solutions to a broad range of customers across the UK. We succeed by working with passion and by working together. Workplace solutions are looking for an experienced and qualified mechanical fitter with strong maintenance knowledge. The candidate will be expected to join a team of engineers that maintain ventilation systems and associated plant within the nuclear facility.
· Work closely with other engineers and supervisors, providing cover and support as required
· Develop effective working relationships with appropriate parties
· Ability to analyse data and drawings to ensure accuracy
· Manage time effectively to ensure tasks are handled accurately and in time therefore ensuring we deliver a high standard of work to the business and client.
· Identification and reporting of areas and procedures that fail to meet expected standards (Safety, Technical and Environmental)Appropriate risk assessments undertaken on all work
· Rectifies problems where appropriate (ensuring that the correct procedures are followed)
· Good communication skills, with the ability to communicate at all levels in a clear and concise manner
· Interacting positively with the client and their representatives, proactively sharing information with others
· Ensures work area is protected using appropriate barriers/signs
Due to the complex nature of the site the team work to a strict maintenance instruction whereby a step by step method statement must be followed, failing to do this can cause a serious impact to plant and the safety of others so the post holder must be attentive and compliant at all times.
· Required to work as part of a team either leading or assisting in the performance of maintenance activities or installation
· Ability to work with small air handling unit services to large scale ventilation system overhauls
· Experience to confidently diagnose faults, identifying spares and carry out the work efficiently
· Self-motivated and takes ownership of the work.
For more information about ENGIE please visit:http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
· Level 3 (NVQ) Diploma in Engineering Maintenance, or similar
· Level 3 Diploma in Installing Engineering Construction Plant and Systems - Mechanical Fitting
· Level 3 Combined Diploma in Process Engineering Maintenance
· Demonstrable, Similar Level of Mechanical or Mechanical Maintenance Experience
· Be willing to provide out of hours cover when required
· Customer focused, confident in their skills and a confident communicator
· Competent in fault finding and diagnostics and procurement of spares
· Be willing to complete role specific training on and off site
· Sufficient knowledge and skill to be able to use computers
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.