EQUANS are recruiting for a Marketing Executive to be based in Leeds. This is a permanent, full-time role working 37.5 hours per week. On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package.
Purpose of the job
The primary purpose of the role is to work with the Communications Team to deliver a range of Marketing Communications activities in order to grow the business, increase brand awareness and increase customer value.
Channels include both online and offline, such as social media, digital communications, internal comms, customer comms, website, events, PR, partnership marketing and sales collateral.
This role will ensure that we are using communications to reach and engage with our key audiences, and support business growth through enabling the sale of new charger schemes and an increase in charger usage.
What will you deliver?
· Manage the development and delivery of communications campaigns and activities
· Support and work with the Senior Marketing Communications Executive to deliver the marketing strategy
· Work with the Senior Marketing Communications executive to evolve the GeniePoint and EQUANS EV Solutions brands and increase brand profile
· Deliver engaging customer communication and acquisition campaigns, on time and within agreed budget
· Write, build and deliver customer communications for online and offline channels, including email, website and printed collateral
· Manage content on the website and develop digital marketing to increase website performance
· Monitor competitor marketing activity and produce regular tracking reporting
· Achieve communication targets (as agreed, including reach, leads, sales, engagement, web visits).
What can we offer you?
On offer is a salary of £25,000, dependent upon skills and experience as well as benefits package, which includes;
· Home working supported
· Pension Scheme
· 24 days annual leave (+ public holidays)
· Life Cover equivalent to 1 times annual salary
· 24/7 Employee Assistance Program and access to mental wellbeing app
· Employee discount shopping schemes on major brands and retailers
· Gym membership discounts
· Cycle to work scheme
· Broad range of learning opportunities, such as professional qualifications, collective/individual training, and personalized support programmes
Who are we looking for?
· University degree, or equivalent
· Marketing Qualification preferred (Chartered Institute of Marketing or recognised equivalent)
· 3+ years’ experience of managing and delivering marketing communication campaigns
· Experience of campaign delivery in a B2C and B2B market across multiple channels including digital
· Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management
· Strong organisational skills with the ability to adapt to change quickly
Who are we?
EQUANS is a market leader in the sector with 74,000 employees leveraging 200 years of expertise. With revenues of €12 billion, EQUANS is present in 17 countries - mostly across Europe, but also with significant interests in North America, Latin America and Australia.
In the UK, & Ireland, all of ENGIE’s activity in technical services & facilities management, energy efficiency and regeneration are now part of EQUANS. The new entity also includes specialist energy related capabilities: smart buildings, green mobility, district & embedded energy and decentralised renewables.
EQUANS is an autonomous business within ENGIE Group – with its own dedicated management team and operating structure to help further accelerate growth and service performance.
EQUANS supports its customers by mobilising its expertise to provide low-carbon energy solutions, offer cutting-edge technical and FM services and transformative regeneration in the UK & Ireland. From homes to cities, hospitals to the heart of government, offices to industry.
EQUANS empowers transitions both for today and tomorrow.
If this role is of interest to you, please click below to register, apply and track your progress! A member of our Resourcing Team will review your application and be in touch.
For more information about EQUANS, please visit:
For this role, you must have evidence of the right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. EQUANS do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community. Certain roles may require applicants to undergo a Disclosure check, as noted in the role requirements.
The EQUANS Resourcing Team supports this job advert. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to EQUANS Managers.
· Posting Date: Jun 20, 2022