Global implementation programs
Sustainability solutions EMEAI
While society is making strides toward a sustainable future, it isn’t happening fast enough.
ENGIE Impact delivers sustainability solutions and services to corporations, cities and governments worldwide. We help organizations accelerate their sustainability transformations by providing end-to-end solutions that are environmentally and economically beneficial and result in long-term growth.
From strategy to implementation , our goal is to help our clients embed sustainability throughout their operations, saving money and resources, and reducing their impact on the environment. ENGIE Impact is unique because we can leverage ENGIE Group’s world-class expertise in zero-carbon energy, mobility, and buildings as well as innovative digital tools and financing capabilities to offer our clients a true end-to-end solution.
The Sustainability Solutions group within ENGIE Impact is a growing team of deep experts and top-tier consultants who are translating these capabilities into solutions for our clients’ most complex challenges.
With 20 offices worldwide and headquarters in New York City, ENGIE Impact today has a portfolio of 1,000 clients, including 25% of the Fortune 500 Companies, across more than 1,000,000 sites.
Ready to act Right Now, for Tomorrow?
ENGIE Impact provides integrated solutions combining management and strategy, technology and engineering, digital, financing, and implementation capabilities to help our clients accelerate their transformation across all decarbonization levers.
To support efficiently the expansion of ENGIE Impact Global Implementation Programs practice in the EMEAI region, and bring the highest standard of consulting services to ENGIE Impact’s clients we are looking for a :
Project Manager - Global Implementation Programs
As a Manager, you will actively contribute to structuring and scaling large implementation program for SSo EMEAI and will have direct hands-on operational responsibilities for the delivery of such programs with a specific focus on scale-up. Implementation programs refer to large client engagements which cover all aspects from identification of qualified decarbonization opportunities to contracting, execution, and the tracking of projects.
The post location will be in one of our regional offices in UK (London), Germany (Essen), Belgium (Brussels), France (Paris).
Contribute to standardizing the approach, methodology, and processes to enable a scalable implementation model across geographies and decarbonization levers
· Contribute to develop an implementation model based on hands-on experience and customer feedback. This will be done around specific live projects and will be scaled up to the other programs across SSo EMEAI and other regions. The implementation model aims to deliver best in class client experience and encompasses:
· A streamlined tendering process for internal and external implementation partners, including partner identification, tender analysis and contracting,
· Coordination of internal and external implementation partners and stakeholder management,
· Planning and execution of procured services,
· Progress monitoring and reporting,
· O&M management and M&V/invoicing
· Contribute to scale the program to follow demand for implementation support across decarbonization levers, by recruiting, retaining, and developing talents able to deliver implementation programs.
· Contribute to develop a strong internal and external governance while integrating a continuous improvement process.
· Contribute to industrialize the program management process within SSO EMEAI Leveraging digital tools and cost optimization
Contribute to sales and business development efforts around implementation programs
· Support the business development efforts related to large implementation program and participate to offer preparation
· Build connections across the ENGIE Impact Sustainability Solutions teams to support colleagues in integrating implementation best practices across their client portfolios
Build strong delivery networks and partnerships
· Leverage a strong network of implementation partners within ENGIE and externally including ENGIE global business units, EPCs, service providers, financing partners, etc.
· Build credibility and develop transversal relationships to foster collaboration, alignment, and efficient issue resolution
Manage and develop
Manage analysts and consultants and contribute to their skills development though coaching and mentoring
Contribute to grow sustainably our Global Implementation Programs Practice
Your role must be performed in full compliance with the ENGIE Impact’s standards in terms of Quality / Safety / Legal / Ethics.
Join a rewarding and flexible work environment that encourages innovation and creativity and help us meet the decarbonization challenges of today and tomorrow.
· 5+ years hands-on experience and deep understanding of program and project management, including leadership of high value complex global programs with cross-functional stakeholder groups
· 3+ years of experience with business planning, goals, metrics, scorecards and risk management.
· Understanding of procurement processes, with experience leading negotiations preferred.
· Understanding and experience implementing cross-functional process improvements.
· Experience managing budgets, forecasts and financial reporting.
· Program Management Office (PMO) experience including governance and development of delivery methods, tools and best practices. Working knowledge of project management technology to orchestrate resource management efforts and create performance visibility.
· Experience working in the context of a multi-national corporation with a global footprint.
· Understanding of services or consulting-centric business models.
· Nice to have: Experience with energy / sustainability, data and / or technology / software solutions
· Nice to have: Business operations and or financial management experience
· Nice to have: Experience with sales operations, deal structuring and supporting functions.
Leadership and Decision-Making
· Ability to engage with cross-functional teams across geographies, often without direct line authority, with a focus on service, humility, and emotional intelligence.
· Commitment to ENGIE’s values and leadership competencies and behaviors.
· Strong judgment in decision making with ability to see the 'big picture' and the details.
· Strong communication skills. Able to successfully navigate and facilitate executive-level decision-making.
· Think at a systems level and distill and convey complex information in a compelling manner.
· Recognized for your interpersonal skills and relationship building: strong team spirit, capacity to develop and leverage your networking, ability to develop talents.
Influence and Impact
· Ability to foster environment of psychological safety to build trust and maintain relationships.
· Commitment to intentional organizational culture, linking our values and what we “say” to behaviors and operations.
· Microsoft Suite, Project, Visio, Smartsheet
· You are fully proficient in English both written and spoken
· Nice to have: Knowledge of a language of one of our local offices (Dutch, German)
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
· Posting Date: May 10, 2022