Tractebel is a global community of 5000 imaginative experts engineering a carbon-neutral future. Through our game-changing solutions for complex energy, urban, nuclear and water projects, we help our clients create a positive impact towards a sustainable world, where people, planet and profit collectively thrive.
You are working, in our office located in Ghent, as a Junior Engineer with a focus on Rail Infrastructure in our Urban division Transport Infrastructure.
· You participate in infrastructure projects concerning the geometric track design of tram, metro, and railways,
· You contribute to the design and calculation of the electrical installations of the traction stations, overhead lines and to the design of the signage,….
· You are responsible for the preparation of tender documents.
· You provide technical support to the Project Managers.
· You are autonomously searching for technical solutions.
· You follow the new evolutions in the field.
• You have a Master's degree in Industrial or Engineering Sciences (Industrial or Civil Engineering) with an interest in electricity / electrical engineering,
• You are passionate about electricity and follow the developments for rail developments,
• Work experience is not a must,
• Working in a team is self-evident and motivating for you.
• You are customer-oriented, flexible and communicative.
• You have good practical knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and MS Project.
• You are fluent in the Dutch language. Good knowledge of French and English is a plus.
• You have a driving license B
· Posting Date: Apr 6, 2021