Tractebel is a global community of 5000 imaginative experts engineering a carbon-neutral future. Through our game-changing solutions for complex energy, urban, nuclear and water projects, we help our clients create a positive impact towards a sustainable world, where people, planet and profit collectively thrive .
You are working as a Junior Project Engineer in our division Transport Infrastructure (Urban). You are based in Hasselt.
· You will work on infrastructure projects for geometrical and structural design of highways, regional roads and roads in an urban setting. The main task is to follow up the projects in execution fase.
· You will mainly be in charge of projects in Belgium. Missions abroad may also occur.
· In your projects you will take into account all aspects of infrastructure studies such as spatial design, mobility, safety and sustainability.
· Experience is not required.
· Working in a team is obvious and motivating for you.
· You communicate with other project/discipline members.
· You will keep up to date with evolutions in your discipline.
· You have a master’s degree in engineering or industrial science.
· Relevant work experience is not necessary.
· Working in team comes naturally to you and motivates you.
· You are customer-minded, flexible and communicative.
· You are interested in a career in an international. In this job you are open to travel abroad regularly for short periods.
· You have good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and MS Project.
· You are fluent in Dutch (mother tongue) and English. Good knowledge of French is an asset.
· You have a driver’s license “B”
· Posting Date: Mar 16, 2021